Chapter 36

He looked at me weird before he said,

"Kitty are you kidding me. You were not just anyone. You made sure we did our best and gave it our all. You are the most important person in that room."

Then the rang. I looked at Ryder and said,

"I have to go. I will text you later." I said to him

I then walked away. I really didn't want to talk about it. There wasn't much to say. Truly there was a lot to say. But not without everyone knowing.

*Ryder's POV*

It was now the end of the day. I had glee practice today. I walked into the room to see all the girls staring at the guys. The graduates were still here. The graduate girls wanted to find out what was going on with Kitty. I have a feeling this has something to do with what I just walked into.

"So which one of you are going to squeal like Ms. Piggy?" Brittany asked them.

"What is going on?" I asked them.

All the girls turned and stared at me. Then Rachel said,

"Sit. Now you can help."

"Help with what?" I asked taking a seat next to Jake.

"They want one of us guys to tell them what is going on with Kitty." Jake told me.

"What? Are you kidding me?" I asked shocked. They were targeting the guys to know what is going on Kitty. That is so wrong. But here the thing. None of us guys will tell a soul.

"No. They have been questioning us since the last bell." Sam told me.

"Girls, if Kitty wanted you to know what is going on. Then she would have told you. Until then, leave it alone. She is not ready to talk about it." I told them.

"But you guys get to know. I thought we were family. I thought she trusted us." Unique said to me.

"A true family would leave it alone until she is ready. A true family would understand and respect her wishes." I said.

"Yeah Ryder is right. What you girls are doing is not right. You know we will not tell a soul no matter what you did or say. Kitty trusted us with something important and that is how it is staying until she wants to share with you girls." Blaine said to them.

"But Blaine. We just want to help her." Kurt said to Blaine.

"No buts Kurt. Kitty has her reasons for not telling you girls. So if you don't mind dropping it. If not, I am walking out that door." Blaine said.

The room went quiet. No one said a word. Us guys looked at the girls. Let's see if they say anything else. Just then.....