Chapter 34

"Can we talk?" Santana asked me.

"About?" I asked. Even though I know what about.

"Kitty, you know what about. Who wrote you that note?" Quinn asked me.

I didn't say anything. I am not really for other people to know about my past. Because I am hundred sure it was from him.

"Kitty, you can trust us. We want to help you." Quinn said to me when I didn't answer her question.

"What the hell Kitty? What is going on? What I can tell is something is getting to you and bothering you. The ones who know are the guys. I already can tell they are not going to say anything." Santana said to me.

I was trying so hard not to break down at this moment.

"Kitty, I understand. It's not easy to talk about your feelings." Quinn said to me in a sweet calm voice.

"You understand. Please. You don't understand what I am going throw. What I been throw. Don't say you understand when you know nothing." I said annoyed with her.

I then got up and walked away from them. I just walked back into the school and saw Ryder, Finn, Jake, and Puck standing there waiting for me. I stared at them. I just walked past them.

"Kitty!" Ryder called after me. I just kept walking.

*Ryder's POV*

I know where Kitty would be. But I also know she wants her time to think and everything. I grabbed my things and headed out. Jake, Puck, and Finn followed me.

"Where is she?" Puck asked me.

"I can think of one place she would be at." I said to them.

"Where?" Finn asked me.

I looked over to Jake and we both said,

"Bleachers."

We were heading that way. We then stopped at the doors to head outside.

"Do you think she would want to see us right now?" Jake asked.

"No probably not. But that is why we are doing it." Puck said.

But before we could go outside the doors open and in comes Kitty. She looked at us. You could tell she was annoyed. Then she walked away from us.

"Kitty." I called out to her but she just kept on walking never turn around or stopping.

*Kitty's POV*

I just let my feet take me way. My feet took me to the one place I didn't want to be.

"Kitty." I heard behind me. I turned around to see...