Chapter 11

I don't own Start Me Up/Livin' on a Prayer by The Rolling Stones/Bon Jovi.

"It is about..." I was saying.

"A guy." Brittany said quickly.

"Yes." I said not looking at them.

"Who?" Sugar asked me.

"What is this name?" Unquie asked me.

"No." I said quickly getting my things.

"It's Ryder. Isn't it?" Brittany said. I turned around and looked at her. How did she know.

"It is him?" Tina asked.

"Maybe." I said quietly.

"It is him." Sugar said jumping up and down.

"Be quiet." I said running to check if the door is shut.

"What are you embarrass for people to know?" Tina said.

"No. I just don't want people to know because he will turn me down for that blond girl." I told them.

"Kitty, really. Why would you think that?" Marley asked. I sat down on the bench. The girls pulled up stools to sit on.

"Because I am not her. He wants that blond girl." I said to them looking at the floor.

"Yeah you are not her. But you are better than her." Marley said.

"Well I must not be better than her. If Ryder wants to ask her out." I said.

"Listen here girl. You are one of the tough girls I know. A real bitch when you want to be. You are a cheerleader and you will be head caption if you want to. You could have any guy you want. Guys would be lucky to have you as your guy. You can rule this school if you want to. You are a strong girl. If he doesn't know all that plus more than it is his lose." Unique said standing in front of me.

"Really think so." I said.

"Yeah." Marley said.

"Girl come on." Marley said and we all walked out of there.

"Where are we going? Also promise me you girls won't tell no one about me liking him." I asked them.

"We promise." They all said at the same time.

"And where we are going is to talk to Finn." She said taking me to the glee room.

"Hey ladies. What may I help you with?" Finn asked from the piano.

"We want to let you know that we have a song for glee today." Marley said.

"Really you do. What is it?" Finn asked.

"You will have to wait to see later." Marley said and we walked out.

"What song are we doing?" I asked her. The girls looked at her to confuse.

"Come ladies we got this." Marley said and we headed back to the auditorium. We were practicing a song. The bell rang and we all said our good byes. We practiced a song for glee club. The girls were going to help me express a side that I don't show and that is my leading role. They told me I had to the lead in this song. The rest of the day was boring and the only thing Ryder talked about was that blond girl. Then it was finally glee. It was time for us girls to sing. We all came and sat down.

"Okay guys Finn told me we have a group that has something they want to sing." Mr. Shuester said walking in.

"Yes. I did and I can't wait to see what they have. Ladies came and talk it over." Finn said.