Chapter 59

Nicole looked at us surprised what has just been said. I know that all the girls are standing behind me. They got my back. Nicole then went to grab her things and then left. When we heard the front door, slam shut they all turned to me. Looks like it's time for them to know the truth about my past.

"What the hell is going on?" Mercedes asked confused.

"Can we go sit down please?" I asked them.

We then headed to the living room. Everyone took seats in the living room. I went and sat on a chair. I then took a deep breath.

"Kitty is this all about what is going on about you?" Quinn asked.

"Yes, it all has to do with it. It all has to do with my past and why I left my last school." I started with. I then told them everything. The whole past between Nicole, Ash, and me.

When I got done the room was silence. No one said a word. Which scared me the most. I was getting nervous now. What is going on in their minds?

"Kitty why is he still walking around?" Quinn asked me.

"My word against his. Also, my parents wanted to hide it and to forget it everything that happened." I told them truthfully.

"Kitty, no one should ever go throw that. He is a monster who needs to be put away. What can we do to help?" Rachel asked me.

"Just be there for me. Ryder's dad is trying to put a case together for me. But we don't get enough evidence to put him away. I'm not living at home any more because of my parents never being around and it wasn't safe for me." I told them.

"Where are you staying?" Marley asked.

"I am nit ready for a lot of people to know that just yet. Right now, I want to keep it closed for no one to know. I feel better that away. Please understand?" I told them. Hoping they will understand.

"Okay. We will keep your wish for that." Quinn said.

"Is this your first time knowing about it Kayla?" Santana asked her.

"I know the whole thing forever. She told me. My family wanted to take her in when we found out. But they moved away before we could." Kayla told them.

She was telling the truth. Her family wanted to save me. They wanted to protect me from it all. To help me put him away. But my parents had other ideas.

After we talked for a bit longer we went back to girl's night. We were having a great night. We then all headed to bed. But I couldn't sleep. I had to much on my mind. I snuck outside to breath for a bit. I also called the one person who I know will answer and listen.

"Hey you okay? Can't sleep again?" Ryder asked when he answered.

"You know me to well. I told the girls about what is going on." I told him.

"How did that go?" He asked me.

"They want to help but they still don't know where I live now. Except that I am safe." I told him.

"Okay. But I can tell that something is bothering you. That wasn't why you called me at this late hour. So, what is bothering you, Kitty?" He asked me.

I didn't think I was trying to hide something. But thinking about it right now he is right. I didn't call to tell him that information. That could have waited.

"Ryder what if we can't get him this time? I can't live my life this much more or forever." I told him.

I was scared that he was going to get away again. I hate knowing he is out there thinking he can get away with it. I don't want to move again. I love the life I have here. But I want to breath again. Not be scared to turn a corner wonder if he is there. I just want it all to end.

"Kitty, you won't have to live your life like this forever. We will get him. He will be put away for his crimes. I promise." He told me.

I hate that word. Promise! It gives people a false hope. Ever promise that was made to me was broken one away another. So, I don't believe in that word.

"Ryder, please don't make a promise you can't keep. All that word does is give false hope." I told him.

"I know you hate that word. But Kitty, I do promise you this. I will keep my word and not break it." He told me.

"We will see." I told him.

When we hanged up after talking I couldn't help but smile. He always knows what to say to make me feel better. I am willing to keep an open mind on this promise. But I won't hold my breath on it.