Chapter 3

"Well it's a secret. I promised. Sorry Ryder." Marley said. I gave a small sigh in relief that she didn't spill.

"Oh come on baby. Ryder deserve to know. So why not break a small promise and tell him." Jake said.

"No. I promised. I keep a promise no matter how small." She said.

"Why don't we all get back to our projects? So we can get done." I said with a smile. Then we all went to work on our projects. So that was an epic fail. I have to find another way to find out. But how. Then the bell ranged and we all finished right in time. So we walked out. Me and Marley said good bye to Ryder and Jake. We will see them at lunch. I walked with Marley in silent until she broke it.

"So that was a fail." She said.

"Yeah I know." I said.

"So what is plan B?" She asked.

"I really don't know. But I will figure out something. Talk to you later." I said heading down a different hallway to my third block class. One of the boringness classes it is history, but a fun teacher. I never liked history. I have it with no glee members at all. So that is what made it more boring. I walked in and took a seat like in the middle be still in the back at the same time. Class started and Mr. Shuester started talking about a war. I started to take notes. Then he told us we could stop taking notes and he put on a movie. I started to watch it until I got bored and started doodling in my notebook. I always thought time went slower when I was in this class. But it was a great class to think though my thoughts and think of plans. I just got a great plan to get Ryder to notice me better. I need Marley's help. I smiled to myself. Then I realize the bell ranged and I have math. I have it with Ryder. Then I have to find Marley to tell her the plan.

I walked into math and took a seat next to Ryder. He is always there before me. He also always keeps a seat next to him empty for me. I think it's so sweet if him.

"Hey Ryder." I said.

"Hey Kitty." He said.

"So I was wondering something....." I said.

"What is it?" He said looking at me with a smile. I got butterflies in my stomach every time he gives me that smile.

"How do you get here so quick?" I asked. So lame of myself. I already know. His class isn't that far from here. So stupid of myself.

"My third block class isn't that far from this class." He told me.

"Oh. That makes since then." I said. The teacher came in and told us to quiet down and started to teach us a lesson. How fun is math. Like history is on that list of not really liking it. But I'm happy I have it with Ryder. Class went by fast. Then we had lunch. Me and Ryder always walked to lunch together. I always liked it. I get to talk to him.

"So Kitty. Did you get what we did in math today?" He asked.

"Kind of. But I will just ask my dad to help me. He is math whiz." I said.

"Okay. So I'm not a lone on it then." He said.

"Of course not." I said. We walked the rest of the w ay in silent. We got to lunch room and sat with our friends in our usual table.

"Hey Marley do you want to come with me to get food?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure. Because someone went without me already." She said poking Jake her boyfriend. I just laugh at them. They are so cute together. So we went in line and I thought this is the best time to tell her about the plan.

"So I figure out a play." I said.

"Really. What is it?" She asked.

"Okay. Here the plan......." I started to tell her.