Chapter 51

I then headed back to the living room. I so want to go over to Ash and punch him in his smudge face. I know he did something to her. I just don't know what. I don't care what. I just hate him for it. I went and sat down by Finn. If anyone that can talk me out of something stupid, it's him.

"You okay?" Finn whispered to me.

"No. But have to act like everything is okay." I told him.

"Kitty?" He asked me.

"Gone. Don't know what happened." I told him truthfully.

"Okay. I will go find her and see what is going on." He told me.

"Thanks man." I told him.

"I am really sorry. But I have headed out. I forgot I have somewhere to be." Finn said to everyone.

"Do you have to really have to leave so early? The fun just begun." Nicole asked him.

"Yeah. But thanks for have me Mr. and Mrs. Lynn. This was lovely. I had a great time." Finn said.

"No problem Finn. We are happy to have you. You are welcomed around anything." My mother said.

"Let me walk you out Finn." My father suggested. I think he knows something is up. He wants to know.

"Sure." Finn said.

*Finn's POV*

We got outside and by my car. Way from everyone. I know Ryder's dad knows something. I know Kitty has living here until her parents come back. I then said,

"I am going after Kitty. Something happened. I want to see if she is okay."

"Okay. Let me know." He said.

"Always." I told him.

I then headed into my car and headed out. I know where a few places Kitty might be. But there is one place she is defiantly at. I headed to the park. I was walking round for a bit and then I found her. She was sitting on the swings at the playground. I went and sat down next to her. I didn't say anything to her. She will talk when she is ready. But I did ask her,

"You okay?"

"Kind of." She told me. I know she was telling me the truth. Kitty and my friendship was more like siblings. I treat her like my little sister. She treats me like another one of her brothers.

"When you want to talk about it. We can. If you want, we can just sit here." I told her.

"He didn't do anything that bad. Just I hate being alone with him and having him touch me. He just scares me. I think he knows that." She told me. She just looked forward not even looking at me.

"It doesn't matter what he does. He knows what he did to you was wrong and he still wants to do it. He probably knows what he is doing and doesn't care." I told her truthfully.

"I know. It's just I thought I was done with it when I left that school and moved. I thought I was free from it." She told me.

"You will be free from it. We will get him." I told her.

"When? It feels like it will be going on forever. That I am not safe nowhere." She told me. She then started to cry. I bet she was holding that in forever. It was just now coming out.

I got up from the swing next to her and went in front of her. I pulled her into my arms and just held her. She just cried into my shoulders. I want to do something to help her feel safe again. Or the closest thing to it. Then it hit me. I looked her and said,

"Come live with me. We can keep it a secret between us, Ryder, and his parents."

"Really? Can I?" She asked me. She was surprised at what I said.

"Yes. Came live with me. I travel to my college for classes any ways. I have a spare room we can turn into your room." I told her.

She looked at me and smiled. She gave me a nod in agreement. We got up and I helped her clear the tears. We then headed back to my car. We were just going to drive around until we know it was clear. Just listen to music and enjoy the open road.