Chapter 29

"Well where I begin. When I was at my old school. The reason I left was because of something happening." I then told them what happened.

"Kitty, is he in jail?" Mr. Shuester asked me.

"No." I said.

"You never gave a name. Who was?" Finn asked me.

"That's the thing. You Nicole. Our new member. She was from my old school. If you put two and two together. Then you will know." I said to them. I then saw Finn stiffen up and Mr. Shuester posture and everything change.

"Kitty, why did you report him?" Mr. Shuester asked.

"I told my parents and they told her parents. Then they called me a liar. So we just left. My parents just wanted to forget about it." I told him letting my tears fall.

"Oh Kitty. It's going to be okay. I will not let anything happen to you here. You are safe here." Mr. Shuester said.

"Thank-you Mr. Shuester." I told him whipping my tears.

"Kitty, is that why the guys have been with you?" Finn asked me.

"Yeah. Ryder know first when he came out and told everyone. I told him in secretive. Then recently I told the rest of the guys because he was here and near." I told them.

After I told them. Finn took me home. I feel so much better knowing that Mr. Shuester knows know. I feel safe.

*Mr. Shuester's POV*

After Finn took Kitty home. I just sat there thinking about it all. I feel so bad for her.

Then Finn came back here. I looked up to him. He had the same expression as me.

"What are we going to do Mr. Shuester?" Finn asked me.

"Just keep an eye on her. Also keep an eye on him. That is all we can do. Make Kitty feel safe." I told him.

"But Mr. Shuester, I don't get it. Kitty is such a strong girl. I would never know if she didn't tell me." Finn said to me.

"I know what you mean. Here is the thing. She hide it." I told him.

"Yeah. I feel bad. I can do much for her." Finn said.

"Finn, you can do something for her. The smallest thing makes the biggest difference. Just being there is doing something." Mr. Shuester said.

"Thanks Mr. Shuester. You always know what to say. I will see you tomorrow." Finn said leaving.

Kitty is a strong girl. She just needs to see that. I now know what scares her. He is here. I am going to do whatever I can to make her feel safe here again. I know when he is here. She doesn't feel safe.

*Kitty's POV*

I walked into my house and pulled out my phone to text Ryder,

Hey I am home.

Hey. Thanks for letting me know.

No problem.

So why so late?

I told them

Really? And?

And what?

How did they talk it?

Well they are going to make me feel safe and everything. But I am happy Mr. Shuester knows. I kind of feel safer.

Why don't you feel safe?

Because...