Chapter 37: The End

5 Years Later*

Merlin POV*

It took 5 years but I was finally able to locate where (Y/N)'s been hiding all of this time.

I informed the rest of The Eight Deadly Sins and we decided to go ourselves along with Elizabeth.

Along the way to the immensely powerful barrier she put up.

Diane smiled and said "It'll be good to see (Y/N) after all these years.".

King asked "Yeah but will she friendly or deadly towards us?".

I sighed and said "Who really knows for certain. All I know is that we have to get her back.".

A Few Days Later*

We stopped when we reached the invisible barrier.

I used 'Absolute Cancel' on the invisible barrier. 

The barrier disappeared revealing an immense garden full of black and white roses.

Diane said "Oh, how pretty.".

Meliodas said "Let's go.".

As we walked through the garden we happened upon a tree.

We walked around the tree to see a dead Melascula trapped inside of the tree.

Ban said "Who could do such a thing?".

Melascula took a deep breath of air as she woke up screaming.

She stopped when she saw us.

Melascula begged us to kill her before (Y/N) got here.

Meliodas asked "What has she done to you, Mela?".

Melascula said "Once she found out I attached my soul to hers she exorcised me and confined me to this tree where she has tortured and killed me everyday for the last 4 years, and believe me, there's no end to her creativity.".

I looked at everyone and they had mixed expressions on there faces.

I sensed someone coming so I used an 'Invisibility' spell on all of us.

I told everyone to be perfectly still and quiet.

(Y/N) landed in front of Melascula.

(Y/N) seemed bigger then her usual self.

Her hair was also half White and half Black.

Her eyes were also Black and White.

(Y/N) asked "So what will it be today Melascula? Death by strangling or death by me?".

Melascule cried deeply and said "Death by strangling.".

(Y/N) reached a hand forward and grabbed the entirety of Melascula's neck.

Melascula struggled for a bit but went limp after a bit.

(Y/N) let go of her and let her hang from the tree.

She extended her black and white wings and flew away at blinding speeds.

I de-cloaked us and said "Let's go get her.".

Elizabeth healed Melascula back to consciousness and we helped her out of the tree by using 'Absolute Cancel'.

Melascula flew off as fast as she could and we walked onward looking for where (Y/N) went.

We found our way to a brick path leading somewhere.

Along the path we found a statue of Zeldris, Meliodas, The Supreme Deity, The Demon King, and Me.