Chapter 11: Nearing The Final Battle

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai

Diane POV

I was knocked back by a Demon creature.

I looked to see Margaret and Gilthunder are now the only ones with (Y/N) now.

Elizabeth was gone.

Gowther was nowhere to be seen.

I then saw Ban and the Captain fighting.

I then turned my attention back to the Demon that tried to attack me but I caught it and stopped it. 

GIlthunder POV

Elizabeth was taken and now it left me and Margaret alone to protect (Y/N).

Meliodas POV

Ban told me that the only way to save someone named Elaine is to kill me.

I said "Elaine... you often say that name when you sleep... now I get it. Go ahead. Kill me. If I were in your position, I'd do the same thing.".

Ban said "...Cap'n... You really mean it?".

I coughed up some blood and said "You think I'd joke about something like this... Hurry up and kill me already. Then your lover can come back to life, right? If I were in your shoes... I'd totally do it.". 

I closed my eyes as I heard Ban say "I appreciate this, Cap'n. I'll never forget you. Elaine... wait for me!".

I jumped up and headbutting Ban sending him flying into a nearby house.

I landed on the ground.

Ban busted through the ruble and said "You're not supposed to attack back after what you said! You're the one who told me to kill you, Cap'n!". 

I said "I never said I'd take it lying down. If you were in my shoes, you'd do the same thing.".

Ban asked "What?".

I said "Elizabeth's in danger and she doesn't even care so I gotta save her. Wouldn't you do the same for Elaine.".

Hawk went on for a bit about us being blockheads, idiots, and that what Ban might be lied to by the Goddess clan.

I then said "When this matter's over, we'll settle it. But right now... do what you ought to! That's your Captain's orders!".

Ban said "Roger that.".

I breathed heavily and said "Hawk... Take me... to where... Elizabeth is! She's to the west of the castle, in Merlin's manor!".

Hawk said "But you're a wreck...".

I then said "That's why I'm going to take a little nap. You take it from here.".

Hawk shouted "You're going to sleep?!".

I fell asleep.

Ban POV

I said "Master... take care of the Cap'n for me.".

Hawk took off saying "You don't need to tell me!".

I looked over to see (Y/N) laying on the ground.

I walked over and said "She doesn't look so good.".

Princess Margaret said "She was hit by some debris knocking her out.".

I sighed and dragged her away by the back of her armor.

I said "I'm taking (Y/N) with me.".

I dragged (Y/N) along and killed a few Demons along the way which helped Diane out.

I threw a healing shell at Diane healing her but I face palmed myself because of my not healing (Y/N) or the Cap'n.

I threw (Y/N) up into the air.

(Y/N) landed in Diane's hand.

I said "Keep her safe Diane.".

Diane nodded as I turned my attention to King fighting another fairy.

I picked up a stone and chucked it at the other fairy.

King got onto my case about something but I said it's the Cap'n's orders.

I then turned my attention to the Demon Jericho asking for death.

I said "Fine. I'll kill you.".

I walked over and used my ability 'Snatch' to pull Jericho out of the Demon.

I caught Jericho.

Diane walked over and said "Ban! That was incredible!!".

Guila and Gowther walked over.

I set Jericho down and said "We gotta finish up the new generation then go find and help the Cap'n and Elizabeth.".

King, Gowther, and Diane nodded

Soon after we all went on a Demon hunting spree along the way to find the Captain.

Meliodas POV

I arrived to see Dreyfus withering away.

I said "Dreyfus!".

I looked pass Hendrickson to see Elizabeth on the ground.

Hendrickson walked up saying "Did you know that I'm a descendant of the sages of the forests, the Druids? They're a race that lives deep in the woods, worshiping nature and the Goddesses and despising the abominable Demons. That must be why... I could feel it faintly since the first time we met. The ominously powerful demonic powers seething within you. This power you possessed that far surpassed that of Zaratras, as well as how I never quite knew what you were thinking... You confused and frightened me. At the same time, I was in awe! But now... I possess the same power as you.".

I sped pass Hendrickson faster then he could perceive and I picked Elizabeth up and sped back before Hendrickson could see me move. 

I said "Elizabeth. I'll end this soon. And once this is over, let's open up shop again... okay? Hawk. can you take care of her? S... sure thing! I'll be swift and safe!".

Hendrickson asked "What... are you talking about?".

I then said "Now go.".

I sent Hawk away with Elizabeth on his back.

Hendrickson extended his hand and said "You're not getting away.".

I swiftly cut Hendrickson's arm off.

I then tried to kick Hendrickson but he dodged my kick and hit me back with his blade.

I jumped forward and kneed Hendrickson in the face pushing him back.

I started to attack him at a speedy rate.

I looked back to see a fireball heading for Hawk and Elizabeth.

Diane blocked the attack with her sacred treasure Gideon.

KIng used Chastiefol in it's 'Guardian' transformation to hit Hendrickson into the ground. 

We all landed on the ground floor and I saw Diane set (Y/N) down by Elizabeth and Hawk.

Hendrickson got up and said "The Eight Deadly Sins!!!!".

I said "Now then... Time to put an end to this tragedy.".

Hendrickson said "Actually... It's the beginning of a comedy.".