Chapter 36: The Daughter of The Demon King

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai

The Supreme Deity POV*

I was standing by as (Y/N) was flying in the air using her Light Magic and Dark Magic together in sink to create a ball of light and dark.

She dispersed it into the air and it exploded causing tiny glitters of light and dark magic to sprinkle around us.

She landed by me and I could see she had the Demon mark above her head and her eye had the goddess clan symbol embedded in it.

She said "I think I've mastered the power, now.".

I said "Good, now we can wait for them to collapse at our leisure.".

She said "Neat!".

We looked up at the manufactured sun in the sky and admired it's exquisite beauty.

She looked at me and said "I think I'm going to meditate for a while, you know, to get my mind into better shape.".

I nodded and left her to do her meditation.

I made my way into my throne room.

I decided to look in on The Demon King's son Meliodas and his friends. 

When I looked in all I saw was them training lower being's.

I thought nothing by it as I continued to watch them quietly.

A Few Days Later*

Merlin POV*

I had finally managed to conjure up a portal to The Heavenly Realm.

I gathered everyone together and I told King and Diane to stay behind with Elizabeth and safeguard the kingdom along with Elaine and the others.

I walked up to Gowther and asked "Are you sure you can break the memory magic placed on (Y/N)?".

Gowther nodded yes to me.

I turned to everyone and said "Okay everyone our mission is to bring (Y/N) back and stop The Supreme Deity if she get's in our way!".

Everyone nodded as we entered the portal.

When we passed through the portal we were in The Supreme Deity's throne room.

She was sitting on her throne looking down at us.

Meliodas asked "Where's (Y/N)?!".

The Supreme Deity said "You'll find her to the left.".

We walked to the left while being cautious of The Supreme Deity.

We entered a magical manifested landscape to see (Y/N) sitting by a river. 

It appeared she had black and white wings as we approached her.

She said "I thought I sensed you coming, Meliodas. Have you come to fight me?".

Meliodas said "We've come to get you back, (Y/N).".

She stood up and stretched out her wings.

She turned to us and asked "Thank you, but what have you come to get me back from?".

I said "From your forgotten memories, and from The Supreme Deity.".

She snickered and asked "Why would I want to leave the only person I've ever loved?".

I felt a pain in my heart at the sound of those words.

She started to float into the air and prepare a immensely powerful magical attack.

I used 'Absolute Cancel' on her magical attack making it explode in her face.

She fell to the the ground with burns covering most of her body.

I entrapped her in magical chains and then trapped her inside of a 'Perfect Cube' and told Gowther to go forward and return all of her memories.

Gowther stepped forward to use his magic on her.

He held up his hand and used his magical ability on her.

Some of the others around me felt a immense migraine.

Meliodas kneeled on the ground and was crying.

I heard the yelling of (Y/N) as she was breaking through the chains and 'Perfect Cube'.

I asked "Meliodas what's wrong?!".

Meliodas sadly said "(Y/N)'s... my... sister!".

I looked back at her as she was staring at the sky.

I asked "(Y/N) are you okay?".

She turned to me and said "No! I don't know who I am anymore!".

Portals surrounded her as she disappeared.

The Supreme Deity appeared to us and said "Save her, please!".

We agreed and headed back to the physical world.

I started to search for where (Y/N) is.