Chapter 23: War and Pride vs Wrath

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai

(Y/N) POV*

As we stood before Meliodas we saw his armor being broken apart.

Me and Escanor shouted "Merlin!!".

Merlin used her magic to form a big 'Perfect Cube' around me, Escanor, and Meliodas.

Escanor said "What an interesting transformation. You seem completely and thoroughly different from the usual captain. Are my words getting through to you?".

Meliodas said "Silence. You impertinent, vile, lowly human! I am Meliodas, leader of the Ten Commandments!".

Escanor said "How impertinent.".

We stood there for a few seconds.

I watched as Meliodas glared at Escanor.

Escanor attacked Meliodas with his Divine Axe Rhitta.

Meliodas jumped up and kneed Escanor in the face sending him back.

Meliodas turned to me and asked "I remember you, (Y/N).".

I summoned a sword to my hand.

I then amplified all of my stats with my magic amplification so that my Combat Class was 120000.

In amplifying my Combat Class, (Y/M/C) cracks formed on my body.

I said "I remember you as well.".

I charged toward Meliodas and slashed at him with one of my swords.

He brushed me off so I spin kicked him pushing him back.

Meliodas got up and Escanor charged in.

Escanor was stabbed in the gut by Meliodas's Sacred Treasure Lostvayne.

Escanor grabbed Meliodas's head.

Meliodas said "I'll teach you what it means to lay hands upon me.".

Meliodas activated his 'Hell Blaze' on Escanor.

Escanor fell over and I charged in to slash at Meliodas.

Meliodas grabbed my sword and said "I've had enough of these games.".

He broke my sword and tried to stab me with Lostvayne.

I grabbed Lostvayne with my bare hands and kept it away from my chest.

Meliodas said "This reminds me of the first time we met. When I had you on the brink of death but you got up and defeated me.".

I laughed a little and said "Yeah, but I don't have any tricks up my sleeve this time to defeat you, unless you count him.".

Meliodas looked over and saw Escanor who was bigger then before.

Meliodas tripped me and punched me back into the wall of the 'Perfect Cube'.

I got up but the heat was unbearable so I took my armor off. 

Escanor used 'Super Slash' to hit Meliodas but Meliodas punched Escanor in the chest and brought Escanor to his knees.

I formed a Goddess Blade in my hand and charged forward towards Meliodas.

I went to slash at him but he blocked it and stabbed me in the back with Lostvayne.

I grunted in pain as I fell to my knees with Lostvayne in my back.

Meliodas said "You're still not half bad, (Y/N).". 

I spit some blood on the ground and said "Same goes for you, Meliodas.".

Me and Meliodas looked over to see that Escanor threw a 'Cruel Sun' our way.

Meliodas took my Goddess blade and used 'Full Counter' on the 'Cruel Sun'.

Escanor dodged the 'Cruel Sun' that went and hit the other side of the 'Perfect Cube'.

The explosion kicked up a little dust.

Meliodas broke Escanor's hand and punched him to the ground.

I summoned some spears and fired them Meliodas but he ended up catching them all.

He walked over and said "Now, let's do something about you.".

He pulled Lostvayne from my back and kicked me to the ground

He held one of the spears up and enchanted it with 'Hell Blaze'.

He stabbed the spear into my shoulder.

I screamed out in pain as he did so.

He took another spear and enchanted it with 'Hell Blaze' and stabbed it into my other shoulder.

I screamed out again but I was unable to stop him.

He held up another spear and enchanted it with 'Hell Blaze' then stabbed it into my stomach.

He used 2 other spears with 'Hell Blaze' to stab my hands into the ground.

He then used 2 other spears along with 'Hell Blaze' to stab my thighs into the ground.

He then enchanted my Goddess Blade into my neck.

I couldn't scream out in pain as I was unable to form words do to there being a sword threw my throat.

Meliodas stood before me and leaned down.

He leaned down and used 'Hell Blaze' to set my entire body on fire.

I struggled but was unable to break free but I lost consciousness after a little bit do to the pain being unbearable.

Merlin POV*

It proke my heart to see (Y/N) that way.

I heard a deep voice say "Ha... ha... That's it... just a little more...".

I looked back but saw no one.

I asked "What was that voice just now...?".

Escanor POV*

I stalled him long enough so that now I can access my 'The One' form.

I saw Meliodas burning (Y/N) with 'Hell Blaze'.

Meliodas turned to me and asked "So, you were still hiding something?".

Meliodas channeled his darkness and charged towards me.

He used 'Divine 1,000 Slices' but it had no effect on me.

I turned to him and said "Naught but an itch.".

He charged towards me and I used 'Divine Sword' to cut him taking him out of the fight.

I asked "As a God of Demons... how does it feel...? To be looked down upon by a human?".