Chapter 14: Celebrations

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai

A Few Days Later*

(Y/N) POV

Me and Merlin were looking around for The Coffin of Eternal Darkness but we couldn't find it anywhere.

So Merlin decided to use her magic to rebuild her manor.

We settled in and while in bed that night I starred up at the ceiling contemplating.

I thought to myself "I knew the Princess Elizabeth seemed familiar, she's the daughter of The Supreme Deity, Besides that I need to make sure of something.".

I looked at a sleeping Merlin next to me.

I scooted closer to her and spooned her from behind.

I then fell asleep with memories of all the good times me and the The Supreme Deity shared.

The Next Day*

I was awoken to the feeling of someone rubbing my cheek.

I opened my eyes to see Merlin rubbing my cheek.

I looked up at her.

She said "You were crying in your sleep again.".

I sat up and wiped the tears on my face away.

Merlin asked "You okay?".

I looked at her and said "Yeah, I'm fine. We should probably get ready for the festival today.".

Merlin said "Yeah. We should meet up with the others first.".

I leaned in and kissed her before getting out of bed and I got ready for our Festival.

When I and Merlin were done getting I teleported us to outside Meliodas's bar 'The Boar Hat'.

When we arrived Diane was talking about her new outfit.

Diane said "Ah! Merlin! I had a hard time choosing between the two options you gave me, but decided on this one!".

Merlin said "I only gave you one option.".

Ban walked out of the 'The Boar Hat' and asked "What's this? Party time already?".

Diane turned and said "Ah! Ban, show everyone your new suit--".

Ban I assume wasn't wearing his new suit so Diane flipped out and shouted "Or not? What happened to your new clothes?!".

Ban scratched the back of his head and asked "Clothes? Oh... That thing that you left outside my door?".

Diane shouted "King and I both picked it out just for you! How mean!!".

Ban held his arms up in defeat and said "Okay, okay. I'll wear it later. And thanks. It was that prim and proper getup, right?". 

Meliodas broke up their chat and said "All right, the Festival is about to begin!".

We cheered.

Later In The Day*

We were in 'The Boar Hat' celebrating and drinking.

Merlin gave me a kiss goodbye and left to do work in her lab.

I think I saw Gowther talking to a girl.

Ban was drinking with Meliodas while a little pig was standing on his shoulder.

Diane(Who was shrunk) was serving drinks as King was floating in the air.

I joined in the drinking with Meliodas and Ban.