Chapter 22: Conrad

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai

(Y/N) POV*

Me, Merlin, and Meliodas were watching as Gowther, King, and Ban saved a village of people.

After they were done saving the village we hopped back into 'The Boar Hat Inn' and went on our way.

A Few Hours Later*

Meliodas said "We've finally arrived... The Stronghold City Condrad.".

King said "Well then...".

Meliodas then turned to all of us and said "Let's all get out there, and dispel that Dimensional Distortion, and enter Camelot!!".

Escanor(Weak) said "Captain...? There's someone standing on the bridge leading into the city...".

When I focused on the entrance I could see Zeldris.

Merlin said "Meliodas this is a trap?!".

Meliodas jumped forward to attack his brother.

Everyone besides me shouted "Captain!!!".

Meliodas slashed at the obvious fake Zeldris and it caused a massive explosion.

The debris entered the Dimensional Distortion.

Merlin said "That is a Dimensional Distortion. It's a rather annoying barrier that won't allow anything to invade Camelot... Well, regardless of the means, we've confirmed the strength and location of the Distortion.".

We hopped off the giant pig and walked across the bridge.

I heard Meliodas say "...So it really was an illusion.".

I got a cold shiver down my spine when I heard the voice of Melascula say "Diving into attack even though you knew it was a trap... it seems you are quite furious at Zeldris, now aren't you, Lord Meliodas?".

I then heard Meliodas say "Melascula!".

Melascula used her ability 'Dark Cocoon' to encase Meliodas in a ball of darkness.

Ban and the rest of us charged forward to try and grab the 'Dark Cocoon' but it went into the ground disappearing.

Ban landed on the ground and said "Damn it!!!".

Diane said "They kidnapped The Captain?! what do we do now?!".

Gowther pointed in one direction and said "It's alright, he wasn't taken far! I can feel his magic energy in the center of the city!".

King asked "Wh... what is this?!".

The pig Hawk and Escanor(Weak) started to freak out.

I said "There are roughly a thousand bodies here...".

Soon after the skeletons around us started to get up.

King shockingly said "They started moving!!".

Diane asked "Is this kind of like my Golems...?".

Gowther said "Unlike your Golems, these guys are all filled to the brim with hostility.".

Merlin said "A spell that utilizes the grudges they bore when they died... 'Vengeful Resurection'."

I used my Lightning Magic to deal with the ones attacking me.

I channeled my Lightning Magic into my fists.

I ran over to the small legion of them coming towards me.

I punched one of them sending lightning through it hitting 3 others.

When I went in to punch another one of the skeletons my Lightning Magic had no affect.