Chapter 32: (Y/N), The New Demon King?!

Merlin POV*

Elizabeth healed all of us of our injuries including Ban and Meliodas..

Elizabeth soon walked over as Reuduciel dusted away.

Escanor celebrated our defeating The Demon King.

King and Diane said some stuff about Elizabeth not breaking her curse.

Elizabeth walked back over.

We talked about the fact that if Meliodas had the power of The Demon King he could break her curse.

Meliodas turned to us and said "There is a way to lift the curse.".

We all looked at him curiously.

Gowther and Ban said there was no way he could conveniently pick that power up out of nowhere.

Meliodas told us to back away.

Meliodas turned to me and said "Merlin, if you'd please!".

I said "Fine.".

I used 'Curse Discovery' on Meliodas and Elizabeth.

A black haze formed around Elizabeth and Meliodas.

King pointed up into the air and asked "Merlin, what is that?!".

I said "I've used magic to render the curse visible. It's everlasting life and eternal perpetual reincarnation.".

Elizabeth asked "This is... the curse afflicting us?".

Meliodas started to change then he said "...Be gone.".

Escanor asked "C... Captain? Why do you look like that?!".

Meliodas said "Elizabeth... i'm sorry for making you wait 3000 years. Now I can finally keep my promise to you!".

Elizabeth asked "Listen... Meliodas. Even after you've filled your promise... will you still love me?".

Meliodas smiled and said "Of course I will, Elizabeth. Forever and ever until you get sick of me.".

Meliodas powered up a darkness ball and shot it at the curses incinerating them.

Diane said "Oooh pretty!".

King said "I can't believe he was able to destroy a curse made by the gods so easily!".

Meliodas's fell to the ground as the dark energy left him.

Elizabeth hugged him.

They agreed that there journey was just beginning.

I walked up to Meliodas and asked "Where is (Y/N)'s room?".

Meliodas stood up and said "The power's gone.".

King asked "What power?".

Meliodas got up and said "The power of The Demon King's gone.".

We felt rumbling around us.

(Y/N) POV*

I felt a presence inside my mind.

I heard a voice say "Well, well, well, I'm a little surprised that you could accept my power more easily then Meliodas.".

I said "It's been a while since we last saw each other hasn't it, Demon King.".

The Demon King appeared in the darkness of my mask and said "It has, hasn't it?".

I said "Y'know my friends will stop you.".

The Demon King said "I know, but that's only if I had you fight them. Where we're going, you'll be with her again.".

I tried to stop him but I was restrained by mentally constructed chains.

Merlin POV*

The rumbling continued as King asked "What is this power, I feel?".

Cracks formed around us. 

I saw a dark cloud forming over us.

The sun was blocked out.

Mael asked "How is that possible? No one can block the sun out that easily, especially with my magic keeping it out in the open.".

Ban said "Meliodas?".

Meliodas said "Yeah. I know. I guess that's why they took her.".

A beam of darkness shot out of the ground.

We covered our eyes as a gust of wind was hitting us from a far.

Diane said "This feels worse then when Meliodas became The Demon King!".

When the dark beam stopped the dark clouds disappeared as well letting the sun return.

We looked around but we didn't see anything.

We all soon felt a feeling of dread and uneasiness.

We all turned to see (Y/N) kneeling by Zeldris's body.

She said "My poor son, if only you could understand what I've done for you.".

Meliodas asked "Is that you, Demon King?".

She stood up as a cloak of darkness formed around her.

She turned to us.

 We saw she had the mask on still.

She said "I am indeed.".

Ban cracked his knuckles and said "Are we gonna have to force you out of her head as well.".

She laughed a little then said "No, no, no. I won't be staying, I'm cutting my losses with you Eight Deadly Sins, besides I'm going to use her to get rid of you all later anyway. So for now enjoy you're small insignificant victory, while it lasts.".

She opened a white portal which revealed the heavenly gates.

I reached a hand out and used 'Absolute Cancel' to close the portal.

She turned to me and said "Stop your fruitless acts of resistance!".

Ban appeared in front of her and threw a punch at her.

She caught the punch and Ban asked "How?!".

She said "Her body was more accepting of the Commandments then Meliodas. I think she may be even stronger then, Meliodas.".

She then back handed Ban into the ground.

Meliodas appeared and tried to spin kick her but she grabbed him by the leg and threw him to the ground.

She started to walk away and as she did Diane used 'Rush Rock' to try and stop her.

She formed a shield of portals around her.

When the portals closed she was gone.

I was about to cry but Elizabeth hugged me and said "It'll be alright. We'll get her back just like we got Meliodas back.".

Meliodas said "Yeah. Don't sweat over it, Merlin. Between me, Ban, and King, we'll have enough power to stop him when he comes back.".

I smiled and said "I'll hold you to that.".

I looked to the sky's and asked myself "But why did he take her to the heavenly realm unless he plans on using her to get to The Supreme Deity.".

I turned to Mael and asked "Is there any way to get to the heavenly realm?".

Mael said "None that I am aware of.".

I looked at the ground and said "Well we'll have to find one if we're going to find her.".