Chapter 13: The Final Battle

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai

(Y/N) POV

I summoned a few swords and aimed them at Hendrickson.

I stopped when Gowther beamed instructions into my head.

I smirked a bit and jumped back and let the Captain step forward.

Meliodas said "Okay everyone let's get started.".

Meliodas deactivated his demon powers and went in to fight Hendrickson.

Meliodas took a punch from Hendrickson and kicked Hendrickson to the ground and jumped down to punch Hendrickson into the ground.

I used my ability 'Fire Ring' to surround Meliodas and Hendrickson in white fire.

Gilthunder used his ability 'Lightning King Iron Hammer' to strike Hendrickson and Meliodas with a lightning bolt hurting Meliodas and Hendrickson.

Hendrickson powered through the attacks and floated in the air.

Someone used 'Gravity X30' to weigh Hendrickson and Meliodas.

Hendrickson was about to attack but Howzer used 'Rising Tornado' on Meliodas and Hendrickson.

Hendrickson dusted the combined attack away and was about to attack but was pulled into a hold by Meliodas.

Guila blasted the two of them with concussive blasts.

Howzer added 'Rising Tornado' onto the fiery blasts.

Gilthunder added 'Lightning King Iron Hammer' to strike the combined attack.

Hendrickson swept it all away and hit Meliodas with a dark blast.

Meliodas hit the ground.

Meliodas got up and when he did Hendrickson used 'Dark Nebula' to hit Meliodas.

Meliodas hit his way through the 'Dark Nebula' and grabbed Hendrickson and pulled him into a headlock.

Diane used her ability 'Rush Rock' and I used my ability 'Fire Blast'.

Both boulders and fire hit Meliodas and Hendrickson.

I stepped back as King used Chastiefol in it's 'Sunflower' configuration to blast Meliodas and Hendrickson into the ground.

Ban jumped up and used 'Vanishing Kill' to attack Meliodas.

Ban asked "Do you think that's enough, Captain?".

Meliodas said "Yeah.".

White aura surrounded Meliodas.

Hendrickson worriedly asked "What is this magical power?! It can't be?!".

Meliodas said "Oh yeah, it can be, Revenge Counter.".

Gowther explained 'Revenge Counter' and Hendrickson's chances of survival.

Hendrickson tried to fly off but was trapped in a bubble shield.

Hendrickson hit his way out of the bubble shield and stopped when Meliodas floated up to him.

Meliodas slashed Hendrickson with his blade causing all of the power to hit Hendrickson.

I saw Hendrickson turn to ash before my eyes.

When it was all said in done Meliodas fell from the sky.

I opened up a portal and he fell through it.

I opened the portal to the ground and he hit it.

He front flipped himself up and walked over to Elizabeth

Bartra said "Ahem!".

I turned to see Merlin and Bartra.

Princess Elizabeth ran up and hugged her father.

I walked over and hugged Merlin.

I told her "I have had a day.".

She laughed a little and asked "That bad huh?".

I nodded on her shoulder.

I turned back as all of the Holy Knight's bowed to king Bartra.

Bartra gave all of the Holy Knight's new orders.

Bartra turned to all of us Sins and asked "Meliodas. And The Eight Deadly Sins. I am forever in your debt! Though your reputations were ruined and you were branded as traitors, you protected the kingdom. As it's king, I thank you.".

Diane giggled a little and said "We just did what any friend would do.".

Princess Elizabeth said "Diane.".

Bartra said "And for always protecting my daughter. As her father, you have my gratitude. Thank you!".

Everyone looked towards the pig that apparently died.

Gowther I assume insulted the loss of the pig.

Merlin teleported in front of Gowther and stopped Ban from attacking Gowther.

I walked over only to see the pig alive again but smaller for some reason.

I stood by Merlin and Gowther.

We looked over to see Meliodas and Elizabeth hugging.

It inspired me to hug Merlin from behind.

She leaned her head back and said "A happy ending right?".

I nodded.