Chapter Fourteen

• Dedicated to To all my beautiful, dedicated readers <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Firstly, sorry for taking forever to upload this chapter. I literally had no time to write since I've been back at school :(  I've dedicated this chapter to all of my lovely readers to say thank you I've also added a cast and I've posted a picture of Kayla on the side :)

This chapter hasn't been edited but if you spot any errors please let me know!

Please please vote and please comment! <3

Chelcia xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayla

“Are you sure that I look okay?” I ask as Damion and I make our way along the stony footpath towards the large bungalow that’s bellowing with music.

“You look perfect,” Damion says as he clasps his arm around my waist and draws me in closer.

“And I don’t look fat?” I ask, letting out a depressed sigh as I peer down at my revealing pregnant stomach that seems to be getting larger and larger.

“Of course not,” Damion says as he cheekily slaps my bum, “You look hot.”

We arrive at the door and Damion takes a deep breath before piercingly knocking on the door.  We wait for it to open whilst listening to the roaring music that’s echoing from inside. After a long pause without any answer, Damion knocks one final time. Suddenly the door flies open, revealing a tanned, chuckling man in his early twenties, clutching a can of beer. A grin spreads across his face, allowing us to see his white teeth as he says, “You guys are finally here,” and gives Damion a manly hug.

“Happy Birthday dude,” Damion grins as he places the bottle of champagne against his chest.

He reads the label of the champagne whilst nodding, “This is some good stuff man,” he says. He then looks up at me, “You must be Kayla,” he grins as he lightly hugs me, “I’m Scotty.”

I smile, “Nice to meet you and happy birthday.” 

“Well come inside,” he says as he steps back, allowing us to come inside. We follow him inside of the house and then into the spacious living area which is filled with people. There are three, large sofas positioned around a rectangle, glass table which is towering with bottles of alcohol and half filled wine glasses. A group of girls are seated on one of the sofas, chattering away as the guys hysterically laugh while drawing back cans of beer. 

Their heads turn as we enter the room and Scotty says, “Damion and Kayla are here.” A blonde haired girl in a striped, black and white skater dress gasps and quickly deserts the smiling girls and scampers towards us in her black stilettos and throws her arms around Damion.

“Cece!” Damion exclaims as he tightly embraces her. He then let’s go and says, “You didn’t even tell me that you were back in town.”

 “Well surprise!” She says before hugging him once more, “I’ve missed you so much.”

“I’ve missed you too. This is Kayla by the way,” Damion exclaims as he turns to me, “She’s my girlfriend,” he grins.

Her mouth opens in alarm and I nervously gulp, unsure of how she’s going to react, but then a bright smile slowly spreads across her face as she throws her slender arms around me and squeals, “Omigosh, hey!”