Chapter Twenty Five

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, here's chapter 25. I'm sorry for taking a long time to upload but thank you very much for waiting. I've been recieving lovely messages and they've really made me smile and made me for confident in writing, so thank you.

This isn't really one of my best chapters in my opinion and i'm not sure if you'll like it, so please comment telling your thoughts on my writing in this chapter or whether you see any errors or about the story in genreal.

If I don't upload in a while it's because I'm busy and NOT because the story has finished, there's about 7 more chapters to go until it's finished. Before I stop talking, I want to thank you all so much because i've gotten over 240,000 reads and I'm so close to a quarter of a million so thank you all! I hope you enjoy and please don't forget to comment and vote! Love you guys 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayla: 24 weeks pregnant

Suddenly, a bright, striking stream of light explodes into my face, shining through a crack in the closed curtains. Feeling disgruntled with my sleep, an exasperated moan escapes from my mouth, pleading for more rest, but the devilish beam of light simply flickers throughout the room. My eyes gradually crack open, trying to adjust to the overwhelming light which is desperately trying to make its way into the bedroom. Then, a loud piercing, ringing noise erupts into the room, the sound of Damion’s phones begging for justice as it vibrates against the small bedside table.

Damion’s head slowly rises from his pillow, his usually straight hair transformed into a mane of messy curls as he grunts allowed. With his eyes still fixed closed, he feels for his phone on the bedside table, desperately trying to stop the suicidal sound. Finally, the room falls silent as he silences his alarm, leading me to let out a relieved sigh.

He then returns his head to his pillow, his eyes gradually opening as he extends his arms and loudly yawns. We came upstairs in the early hours of the morning, collapsing onto the bed after the long, entertaining barbeque and falling into a deep coma. As he stretches his arms, the white bed sheets slide from off his chest, revealing his hard, lean frame. His hours of working in the sun, patrolling the sandy beaches of California are recognisable in his sun kissed tan, reflecting on his hard abs. I gaze at him, smiling as he rubs his tired eyes like a young boy awaking from their deep slumber.

A small smile appears on his face as he catches me gazing at him, his head turning to face me on the pillow. “Good morning beautiful,” he mutters, the tiredness detectable in his deep and raspy voice as he stretches his arm over my waist, drawing closer to me on the bed.

“Beautiful?” I ask, rubbing my own eye, “You must still be half asleep.”

“Shhh,” he whispers, my hand placing on his as he slowly begins to rub my thigh.

The corners of my lips then turn upright as I feel his hardness poking me firmly through his shorts, leading me to seductively bite my lip. “Well someone’s been having good dreams,” I tease, my eyes flirtatiously piercing into his whilst rubbing my thigh against his.

He then squeezes my thigh, causing me to lose my breath as he mumbles into my neck, pressing kisses along his way as he murmurs, “Well what else am I supposed to dream about when I’ve got this beautiful girl,” he pauses, gently nibbling the skin of my neck before continuing, “Laying right next to me.” My body squirms as he slides his hand to my inner thigh, “Besides, after not having sex in the equivalent of twenty years, it’s the only thing on my mind,” he adds, pressing one final kiss on my neck. Great, now he’s got me going.