Chapter Thirty Three

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovies, I'm back!

I'm so sorry for taking so long to post this chapter. I have not had writers block in so long and I forgot how annoying it is! I also found it quite hard writing from Damion's point of view since I haven't in quite a while. 

Can I just say a big thank you to all of you that read, voted and commented on chapter 32! The feedback was amazing and I'm so glad you liked it! Thank you all for waiting so long for this upload but I hope you all enjoy it!

Finally, TNTCE has over 600,000 reads! Thank you all so much for taking out the time to read it, it honestly means so much to me and without your support I would probably have stopped writing a long time ago.

So please continue to read, and please vote and comment on this chapter and any previous ones that you haven't! Thank you and I love you all! Enjoy 

Chelcia xx

Warning: This chapter contains a lot of adult language, primarily at the start, and there is swearing throughout. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damion

My good friend from work, Brad, takes a swing from his can of beer before saying, “I don’t know how you’ve waited so long man.” He places his now empty can on the table and leans back into his chair, “We had sex about once a week if not more when she was pregnant, well for the first half anyways, and God damn, it was probably the best I’ve had in my life.”

He closes his eyes as if trying to recapture the memory and Scotty nudges him, “Hey dude, don’t be getting a boner now,” he says which causes him to open his eyes and grin out of embarrassment. We all burst out laughing and the two ladies seated at the table next to us turn around, before giving us a sheepish and apprehensive look and then returning to their hushed conversation.

My newly married friend, Jessie, who’s got a one year old turns to me, “It’s true man and trust me, you’ve got to wait a whole lot longer when the baby’s born,” he explains. “I’ve got to warn you that babies don’t sleep straight throughout the night. Just as we’d be getting somewhere, she'd start crying or needed feeding or something like that, and then when she’d come back to bed, she was too tired for anything; it’s crazy.”

“I don’t even know how I’ve gone so long without it, especially since I'm so God damn horny all of the time. Oh yeah, and she’s the biggest little tease and knows how to turn me on,” I say, shaking my head as I bring the glass bottle to my lips and take a mouthful of the ice-cold beer. “It’s weird though, I don’t think I could have waited so long with any other girl, Kayla’s just different I guess. I’ve got a lot of respect for her and I don’t mind waiting till she’s ready and besides, I want to get to know every little thing about her and focus on building other aspects of our relationship first.”

Scotty places his arm around me, “Awe man, you sound like fucking Romeo with all of this romantic love shit, next minute I know I’ll be getting a wedding invite in the post.”

“Whoa, let’s not talk about weddings; a baby’s just about enough to handle, besides its way too soon for that.”

“You weren’t saying that when you got her pregnant,” Jessie teases, rising his eyebrow at me.

I purse my lips at him but I can’t contain my smirk as I begin to laugh and he laughs with me. Jessie and I are always teasing each other and we have been since we were kids. I could kill him sometimes but we never have bad intentions, it’s always just for a laugh.