Chapter Eleven

Damion

Kayla wraps her arms around my neck as she flirtatiously grins at me whilst biting her soft, kissable lips. She then leans forward and locks her lips with mine, sending electric waves all over my body as our tongues collide. My heart races as the warm feeling of her lips pressing against mine leads me to feel breathless. I’ve been waiting for this for so long. Desire explodes in my body and hauling her up to my waist, I place her on the kitchen counter, our lips never giving way. "I love you," I whisper as she tilts back her head, allowing me to explore her neck. She glides her fingers through my hair as she lets out a small moan, wrapping her legs tightly around my - 

My alarm sounds, signalling me to wake up from my vivid dream. I slowly crack open my eyes in annoyance as the blurry surroundings finally fall into place. I turn my head to the left, expecting to see Kayla sprawled out all over the bed sleeping peacefully. I gaze at her empty spot as I consider how bad I want to feel her lips pressing against mine. My mind suddenly flashes back to the night where we first kissed.

“Here, drink this,” I sternly said as I placed a glass of water in front of a drunken Kayla. She slowly looked up at me with her tear stained eyes, her makeup ruined from the hours of crying, but she still had a beautiful touch about her. She then giggled as she clumsily pushed the water across the table, spilling it slightly as she shook her head.

“I want to play,” Kayla said with a horse, flirtatious voice. 

I sighed as I walked towards her and hauled her suddenly heavy body up. She unexpectedly pecked my neck, leading me to fall still from the feel of her lips against my skin as she braced her body against mine.

“Kayla you need to get to bed,” I said, hiding the hesitation in my voice.

“But I don’t want to,” she whined as she wrapped her slender arms around my neck, smirking up at me with her beady eyes, “Only if you’re coming with me.”

I ignored her comment as I loosened my shirt button, beginning to feel rather hot. “You stay here, I’m going to get you something to change in,” I said as I swiftly made myself to my bedroom, trying to block out all of the thoughts that were running through my mind.

She’s drunk Damion, she’s drunk, don’t listen to anything she says.

You’ve got a chance, so take it.

You can’t be messing with girls like this.

When will you ever hook up with a girl like this again? Never, so fuck her.

I returned to the living room and nearly fell to my feet as Kayla stood in the centre of the room in more skin than clothes. I stared at her small, petite but perky breast inside her red, lacy bra and I bit my lip as I imagined my hands wrapped firmly around them. She clumsily walked towards me in her black stilettos in a seductive way as she ran her hands through her knotted, brown hair.

I shook my heads as I stretched out my arms before her body could interact with mine. “Kayla, you’re drunk,” I said. I scanned her slender, drop dead body as I slowly mumbled, “And... Uh... Put this on,” as I placed my large shirt on her chest.

“But I’m more comfortable in this,” she slurred as she let the shirt fall to the floor. 

“Kayla, we’re not doing this. You’re really drunk and you’ve just broken up with your boyfriend, you’re not in the right state of mind. I just want to help you, so stop making this hard for me. Now please put on the shirt and let me put you to bed,” I said as I tried to convince myself not to sleep with her as well as herself.