Put Up With Me

Author: Nyiriak Anyuon

Username: DoNtTelLMeWHoTOBe

Why your book deserves to be read?: I think my book should be read because, like any other author on this site or anywhere, I have put effort in it. I want people to read what I have got to write and if you guys give me that chance, it would mean the world to me. Also, I think my story is also different. Not very unique; but different. It also, the plot of this story a lot of people are aware of.

What do you like about your book?: Gee, this is a hard one. I like a lot of things about my book. First of them would have to be my characters. I absolutely love them all and the way they act and view the world. Especially Hailee. I also like the plot and the friendship between Hailee and Adam.

What will others like about your book?: The originality, I guess? And the characters as well. They’ll love the characters :3 And did I mention plot?

Genre: Teen Fiction.

Inspiration for your book: Well umm, when I decided to write this story, I had no idea what I was thinking. But I got to say that I got the idea from commercials, a book that I once read and life really.

Link to story: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1346254-put-up-with-me-on-hold

Book description (Blurb): Hailee Evans is a troubled girl. With a half crazy mother, a millionaire father who wants nothing to do with them, and a careless brother, Hailee is lost. She had been moved round for the last six years of her life, all in the hopes of starting over. Now, being sent over to live with her uncle, Chris, in New York, she is not quiet ready to start over just yet. Until she meets Adam Taylor, a guy who has similiar problems. But unlike her, he is ready for change. And now, as they get to know each other better, Hailee finds out that Adam isn't who he appears to be. And the secret he is hiding from Hailee could shatter her heart and leave her completely broken... So what happens when Hailee finds out? Will she push him away and save herself from the pain? Or stay by his side and hope for the best?

Link to cover (optional):

Things you want the reader to know, or SHOULD know?: I wouldn’t want to spoil anything now, would I? :D