With all My Heart (COMING SOON)

Username: WishfulNicole

Why your book deserves to be read?: I don't know know if it deserves to be read but I would just like to see people enjoy the story as much as I will and follow along. Staying up til 4 in the morning to finish it!

What do you like about your book?: I like that it's a bit more original than usual teen romances you read. I don't think I'd really classify it as a romance, it's sort of a tragedy.

What will others like about your book?: I think they'll like the unpredictable events and cliffhangers, as well as long chapters (hopefully for the most part)

Genre: Teen Fiction, Romance

Inspiration for your book: It just played out in my mind so a day dream I guess haha

Link to story: http://www.wattpad.com/46396017-with-all-my-heart-coming-soon?utm_source=web&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&ref_id=25746809

Book description (Blurb): A love that is given with no restrictions. A whole hearted phrase to signify the depths of your love. The subconscious decision to place your heart in the hands of your loved one and trust they will keep it safe. With a love so deep, what are the chances you trust someone with slippery hands?

Heather Clayton and Andrew Milburn were childhood friends. From riding bikes with training wheels and playing in the mud to driving cars and getting caught kissing behind the bleachers. People say they were always meant to be together. But was it meant to be forever?

Things you want the reader to know, or SHOULD know?: They should be aware of the explicit content to come.

***

I don't know about you guys but this definitely sounds interesting. Please do check it out. To receive kindness, you must first give kindness. So go on, check it out and leave a comment. I'm sure the author will show their gratitude in one way or another!

As always, stay beautiful! ♥♥♥♥