The Modern Wer

Author: Kaleigh I.

Username: kkkleigh

Why your book deserves to be read?: - My book deserves to be read because it would make people feel good about themselves & be aware of some values we sometimes forget we should have.

What do you like about your book?: - What I like about my book is its genre which is Fantasy. I'm not an avid fan of the folkloric creature Werewolf but I like them. So I studied and made a book out of it.

What will others like about your book?: - I think the readers would love the plot and the characters. Each character is unique from each other.

Genre: Fantasy, Mystery, Romance

Inspiration: The Expiration Date by Mikaela Bender

Link to story: https://www.wattpad.com/story/58801525

Summary: In the modern days, there are only five states. The North, South, East, West and Center circles. The society is run by a family. Six members of the family are entitled to a position. Each of the five members is to manage a state while the sixth manages the whole. One day, a young lady come into their lives and uncover their secrets.

Link to cover: https://img.wattpad.com/cover/58801525-208-k709498.jpg

Things you want the reader to know, or SHOULD know?:- Dearest reader, I hope you add this in your reading list 'cause I will do my best to entertain you.

***

Hey darlings!

Here is another awesome author who wants to put their story out there. I've personally checked out this story and even though there's only one chapter, I like it already! It kept me intrigued and I'm sure that if you are into werewolves (or not), you'd also enjoy it. Even if just a bit.

So please do check it out and spread the love! <3

:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!