Unlucky Mate

Author: Star

Username: sminj7

Why your book deserves to be read?: My books deserve to be read because I put effort and time when I write the chapters.

What do you like about your book?: What I like about my book it's that there are plot twists and more to come.

What will others like about your book?: I believe others will like the plot twists and how it's not too long or too short.

Genre: werewolf

Inspiration for your book: I got the inspiration from my favorite writers and my passion for writing.

Link to story: http://w.tt/1ETndM5

Book description (Blurb): Cheating. Who ever expects their soulmate, the one who supposedly loves you unconditionally to cheat on you.

Well Carter Grey surely didn't expect it from her mate, Brandon Ander. She also didn't expect him to cheat on her with her cousin who is like a sister to her, Maya Santoni. And to make it better its been happening on the bed she's been sleeping in.

Now she knows why she has been having pain in her chest for the past month, why he smelled like her cousin every time he came home, and why her wolf has been acting strange around Brandon. Why didn't her wolf tell her he has been cheating on her?

Even though he hurt her a lot she is not going to run away and become a rouge when it's his fault their relationship has fallen apart. She's stronger than that. She's the Luna after all.

*** 

I don't know about you, but I like to indulge myself in werewolf stories once in a while :3 so why not go ahead and check it out? AND please, don't forget to comment!

Spread the love! <3

xoxo