One Direction Preferences

Book name: One Direction Preferences

Author: Cara 

Username: Louiscurlyfry

Why your book deserves to be read?: My book deserves to be read because of the time and effort I spend on it. I don't want to sound too modest, but I like to think I'm a good writer, people have told me so, including my English teacher. Although my book isn't completed, I'm constantly updating it.

What do you like about your book?: I like the whole theme going on, writing different individual stories on each chapter for each boy in 1D. I just like it in general.

What will others like about your book?: The imagination, I know that directioners will try to imagine the story as If it was happening to them.

Genre: Fan fiction

Inspiration for your book: One direction

Link to story: http://w.tt/1NZg51q

Book description (Blurb): (Actual Blurb) Welcome to the One Direction Preferences book!

Filled with preferences for all the boys, Niall, Liam, Harry and Louis.

Remember to add to your library if you enjoy, as I will be adding new chapters frequently. Thank you.

- Louiscurlyfry

Link to cover (optional): N/A

Things you want the reader to know, or SHOULD know?: I totally understand if your not interested in my book, it's most likely because you aren't a fan of one direction, however, even if you don't like them, you might like my stories. Some of them go into a lot of depth and emotions. Also please be aware that some of the contents in my book contain strong language, sex and violence.

I take requests! As some people will be happy to hear.

I'd also like to say thank you to everyone for even taking the time to read this, even more thanks if you actually read the book :)

*****

Hey there my darlings!

This is for all you directioners out there! Come and let your imagination run wild with the One Direction Preferences book! And please, please, please don't forget to show the author some love through votes and comments!!

So go check it out and spread the love! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!