League of Superheroes

Title: League Of Superheroes

Author: Farah Juliana

Username: TrueBlueOcean

Why does my book deserve to be read:

- I think my book deserves reads because I've put in a lot of effort to write it for everyone, not just the Directioners and the 5SOS FAM.

What do I like about my book:

- It has that whimsical humor placed side by side with the coming-of-age thing mixed with the superhero theme (fast paced action included) and a mix of fun and lovable characters.

What will other like about my book:

- Well I can't say for sure, but I think they'll love those cute and funny moments the characters share, the strange abilities of the heroes, power plays (literally), plot twists, and let's not forget, the relationship dramas.

Genre: Fanfiction

Inspiration: The amazing relationship between One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer, the loving and supporting Directioners and 5SOS Fam, Marvel Superheroes and Super-Villains, Don't Stop Music Video by 5SOS an the Teenage Dirtbag scene from This Is Us (One Direction's first movie)

Link: http://w.tt/1yIlOPW

Blurb: What if our 4 favorite idiots from Oz or our 5 sexy lads from the UK were secretly superheroes? Wouldn't that be great?

*

An Alternate Universe fanfiction combining two of our favorite bands, One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer, into one story as superheroes (in training). Join their amusing nonsensical misadventures as they battle the forces of evil, making sure the world stays safe from the villains' evil clutches while helping grandmas cross the streets and playing with the occasional kitten.

Things I want readers to know or should know:

- 5SOS & 1D members (Zayn Malik included), a good sense of humor and imagination :)

****

5SOS and 1D....too much! Too much! Can you handle it? You sure? ! If yes, definitely click on the link and read this story asap! Trust me, you want to! Do it! :P

Please don't forget to comment. It would mean heaps to the author, I'm sure.

Spread the love <3