Specialness

Author: Triv

Username: TrivStar

Why your book deserves to be read?: Because it's dedicated to all the rejected, heartbroken bestfriends of the paranormal-romance genre. And because, apparently, it's pretty funny.

What do you like about your book?: That I wrote it at 2am and still made it coherent. AH! I mean, it's witty and makes fun of cliches by using them.

What will others like about your book?: The MC's voice and her witty, sarcastic remarks that we all dream of being able to rip out.

Genre: Comedy Paranormal-Romance, Action (all in a parody sort of way).

Inspiration for your book: Reading Twilight, Hush Hush, Shiver etc and seeing how epically the human bestfriend/ boyfriend gets dumped whenever the paranormal guy shows up. It was actually a joke story at first but...now it's not!

Link to story: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1655196-specialness

Book description (Blurb): This story is about the new kid, Oliver Martins (and his golden haired loveliness.) This is a love story about Oliver Martins. Love...and other things. Weird things. Things that I didn't think existed. I’m writing this. Me; AJ Coen. No, this is not about me. It’s not about how I fell in love with Oliver and dedicated my life to being with him. This is not about how I found out I was special and part of something bigger then I could ever imagine. It’s about all that; I’m just not the main character here. This is about my bestfriend Jill. A paranormal romance with a twist--the story that represents every sidelined bestfriend who's ever had to watch their ex-bff fall in love with a fairy or a wizard. When enough is enough and she's sick of being ignored, AJ decides to take things into her own hands and find out what’s really going on with her bestfriends instant love and the weird way she's acting now. All she wanted was an easy year 12 but AJ knows that someone has to fly the Team Human flag.

Things you want the reader to know, or SHOULD know?: This is a parody but it's not stupid. And it's going to get hectic.

Hope you guys check out her story!