Watch the Skyline

Author: Vanda Moore

Username: MewJounouchi

Why your book deserves to be read?: I'm hoping because it sounds even remotely original, and also because there aren't that many stories on here that have WWII as a plot element targeted towards a female audience. Not to mention I put a lot of research into this and I want to make sure it comes out sounding awesome.

What do you like about your book?: The fact that I feel like I can actually call it my own (I haven't seen another story on Wattpad like it just yet), and the fact that I really love my characters.

What will others like about your book?: The story line, hopefully, and maybe Mackensie and Frederick. :)

Genre: Historical Fiction, Adventure.

Inspiration for your book: My own dreams of an American WWII soldier.

Link to story: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1347566-watch-the-skyline

Book description (Blurb): After buying a pocket watch from an antique shop, a young American girl named Mackensie Taylor starts to have rather vivid dreams about a World War II soldier named Frederick Pierce. The dreams lead up all the way to his death on the battlefield, upon which she is sent back in time through the mysterious abilities of the watch in order to save his life and return the watch to him.

Link to cover (optional): http://x.wattpad.net/cover/1347566-256-719984.jpg

Things you want the reader to know, or SHOULD know?: The genre is Historical Fiction, but the story takes place in the present and the main character travels back and forth between time periods on a nightly basis. So the story primarily takes place in the present.

Check it out!