My Dad's Gone Crazy

Author: Emma

Username: HushMyDarling

Why your book deserves to be read?: My book deserves to be read because it will take you through a whirlwind of emotions. It’s a deep subject and you’ll feel actual empathy for each person.

What do you like about your book?: I, of course, like the fact that I’m writing about the Joker (who is so fun to write) & trying to write how he talks and moves (which is tough because he’s unpredictable) but I try my hardest slowly turning a sane man insane (though he’s never fully been exactly normal)

What will others like about your book?: They will like the psyche of it. You’ll see how Jack (The Joker) slowly turns into the insane, psychopath we all know and fear but told by Haley (his daughter) and how it affects her too. You laugh, cry, and fall in love with this story.

Genre: Horror/Thriller

Inspiration for your book: The songs, ‘Kim’ & ’97 Bonnie & Clyde’ by Eminem.

Link to story: http://www.wattpad.com/story/3542776-my-dad%27s-gone-crazy

Book description (Blurb): This is the story of The Joker from the beginning, told by his daughter Haley. There's more behind the mask of the crazy man.

Things you want the reader to know, or SHOULD know?: There will be bad, harsh language! There won’t be any sex scenes or anything but there will be death scenes.

****

For all the joker's lovers out there, you're gonna like this story. Be sure to give it a try and show some support :P