Angel With A Shotgun

Author: Me ( Lim Mei Lin)

Username: meilinsayshi

Why your book deserves to be read?: I really hope more readers would give feedbacks so that I'm able to improve (I'm an amateur writer) and I want more people to 'discover' my story :)

What do you like about your book?: I like my characters ;) And I have a lot of PLANS for each of them!

What will others like about your book?: Hmm, they say that I don't use to much heavy English, which is quite good. And one found it a little humorous and they liked the simple words I used to describe stuff.

Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, slight Romance

Inspiration for your book: Angel With A Shotgun (a song) by The Cab

Link to story: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1457865-angel-with-a-shotgun

Book description (Blurb): Life in District IX wasn't getting any better for seventeen year-old Emerfidia until one fateful night, she was abducted to become a part of the planet's high-tech capital Cannery's successful 'One Thousand People' project to abduct a thousand people below twenty from all ten districts to be a trained strong and determined soldier, fighting in the Fifth Dynastial War which occurs every thousand years. But that's not the only thing, the rebellions are back, and so are the Freedom Fighters. In this appalling and gruesome fight for victory, Emerfidia finds herself tangled in a love triangle, and uncovering a single bright spark of hope that lays only in her hands, she discovered that she isn't just an ordinary fighter. But a protector of humanity, and perhaps, their last and final hope?

Link to cover (optional):

Things you want the reader to know, or SHOULD know?: I'm an amatuer writer, and I'm open to feedbacks or criticism (but not to harsh? :/ )