Just An Ordinary Girl

Author: Shakiera Taylor

Username: PandaJay14

Why your book deserves to be read?: Everyone's work deserves to be read, even mine.

What do you like about your book?: The main character Kelly reminds me of someone I lost.

What will others like about your book?: it's a romance. apparently people like that kind of thing.

Genre: Romance

Inspiration for your book: I just needed a way to reduce stress in my life. So I wrote about what's making me so stressed; my family.

Link to story:  https://www.wattpad.com/story/38306982?utm_content=share_writing&utm_medium=other&utm_source=android

Book description (Blurb): Kelly Williams is just an ordinary run of the mill woman. Working a 9 to 5 job in a clothing store. Living in a small apartment in the city above a raunchy bar. Where she occasionally works, when she needs some extra cash- which is quite often- to pay off her rent and overdue college fees. Kelly isn't the type to go out on dates or go to the beach on her days off. In her free time Kelly likes to sit at home snuggled up on the couch with her cat eating chocolate and ice cream watching rom-coms and reading romance novels. Kelly's life is what you would call boring, ordinary, plain or normal, that was up until she meets the elusive heartthrob Mr Keith Musgraves. The richest most powerful jackass of a man in the city of Darwin, probably the world.

Things you want the reader to know, or SHOULD know?: I'm terrible at updates. I tend to put my family (pets included) ahead of updating.

****

The ordinary girl meets the rich heartthrob...it's a match made in heaven, right? Well, the only way you can find out is to read the story! So what are you waiting for? Go Go go, my darlings! Read away and comment, the author will love you forever! (In a totally non-creepy way....I hope o.O)

Spread the love! xox

<3