Chapter 22

The Last Chapter
Third Person's POV:
                      Elsa was in the bedroom hugging her knees with her face buried in her arms sitting in some corner her were eyes getting tired because of the tears she was shedding and terrified to think about the dream that she had recently came out to be so true.

Jack came inside the bedroom after burying his Angel and Elsa didn't had the courage to come and attend her daughter's funeral she just sat in her room crying silently Jack sat beside her they both sat in silence only Elsa's sobs could be heard.

He didn't cried and now he was feeling a huge burden on his heart he needed a shoulder to cry on and he couldn't find that type of a shoulder so he came to her thinking she could take this burden away he rested his head by the wall and closed his eyes for awhile then he opened them looking towards Elsa.

The sorrow was huge for the both of them they lost their first happiness of their married life First they lost their loved ones and now their daughter he placed his hand hesitatingly on her shoulder and gave it a light squeeze she looked up at Jack.

He got scared when he looked at her she wasn't Elsa it was just an empty shell to him there was no Elsa inside no shine in the eyes, no smile, no feelings, no happiness just like he felt.............empty.

She couldn't say anything looking at his face he was scared she could tell and it broke her she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a tight hug as she began to cry out loud Jack's eyes began to tear up and he hugged her back tightly she buried her face in the crook of his neck as they both cried like little kids crying for something really special.

I'm happy to know about the little one and I'll steal your baby just to let you know Elsie She remembered Tadashi's words and he did stole her baby first he left then he took her baby too.

Time Skips

It's been two days since she lost her baby she was sleeping on the bed with her head on Aunt Cass's lap who was stroking her hair and as she kissed her forehead.

"I'll get her medicines Aunt Cass just stay with her"Jack said with worry in his voice she had a high fever and didn't took enough sleep too Jack was about to leave when Hiro stopped him.

"You should stay with her she needs you right now more than anything I'll get the medicines"Hiro said smiling Jack nodded with a sad smile ruffling his hair he is indeed an intelligent person Jack thought Hiro left and he turned to Elsa sighing deeply and sat on the edge of the bed as he took her warm hand in his cold one.

"Abigail! Abigail!"She muttered in her sleep Jack rubbed her hand before kissing it softly then he stood up from the bed.

"I'll get some water for her"Jack said sighing Aunt Cass nodded smiling sadly towards Jack, he just walked out of the room when he heard Elsa screaming and ran back inside the room.

"Elsa!"Aunt Cass screamed as she got out of her grip Aunt Cass had tears flooding down her cheeks.

"ABIGAIL!! ABIGAIL!! ABIGAIL!!"She screamed and ran outside the room with thick tears trickling down her cheeks Jack ran after her she reached the staircase when Jack grabbed her forearm and pulled her in his arms sitting down on the floor as he hugged her tightly rubbing her back.

"Elsa have some courage please"Jack pleaded with his eyes getting watery she cried in his arms placing her head on his chest.

"This courage is what I'm having trouble with"She said helplessly Aunt Cass sat down on the floor with them with her eyes red and swollen and brushed Elsa's hair with her hand.