Chapter 1

For Elsa's hand
Elsa's POV:
             We all were sitting in the cafeteria while boys went to get our orders today was last exam of our fourth semester and a vacation was coming up for 3 months.

"Elsie guess what?!"Punz asked out of the blue making me and Mer to startle I was staring at him all along.

"Ay bet Eug asked yeh out"Mer guessed I giggled and Punz pouted giving us a poker face.

"How did you know?"Punz asked confused Me and Mer shared a ' Isn't it obvious? ' look.

"Uh because you two like each other?"I asked\said with a raised brow she nodded rubbing her chin.

"You're right, What about you Mer?"Punz asked and now Mer was the center of attention.

"Well ay heard Hic plannin' a date fer meh n' he's bein' shy like dis is da first time we're goin' on a date"Mer said making me and Punz to laugh then they stared at me and my laughing slowly faded away.

"Me?"I asked pointing at myself they both nodded getting closer I cleared my throat and sat straight.

"Well.... I don't know if he love me back or not and I can't just tell him that I love him it will affect our friendship and I don't want that to happen to us"I said fiddling with my fingers biting my lip they nodded slowly then boys came back Hic sat next to Mer handing her pasta and coke Eug sat next to Punz giving her fruit salad and water and Tad sat next to me handing me chocolate cake, Chocolate ice shake and a donut.

"Thank you!"I said taking a bite from my chocolate cake as I moaned softly he shook his head.

"Don't you think it's too much for your little body?"He asked taking a bite from his noodles I don't know how he can eat it.

"Uh...No but I think you're just jealous"I said smirking looking at him he raised a brow at me.

"Me and Jealous? Of you? Huh? Never in your wildest dreams"He chuckled at the end I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Where you all are planning on going in this vacation?"Hic asked on all our previous vacations we all went everywhere together where we could.

"Umm I'm going to Corona!"Punz said oh so this time she's going home good!

"Same!"Eug said placing his hand on her shoulder they both looked at each other smiling, they are so cute together.

"Scotland!"Mer and Hic said as they both high-five coolly I giggled I looked at Tad.

"Japan! It's been awhile since I last met my family"Tad said smacking my head because I took a bite from his noodles I glared at him.

"Well I don't know about me I got so much stuff to do here I guess I will stay here"I said pouting they all nodded slowly and comforted me I miss my family I thought I could go but destiny wasn't with me.

Iduna's POV:
         It was night time now me and Agnarr my husband were getting ready to sleep Elsa called me a week ago telling me that she will come tomorrow and I was really excited it's been four years since I last saw my daughter even though she really isn't our daughter.

We're her uncle and Aunt Elsa's Mother was Agnarr's older sister she died giving her birth and when she turned 3 her father died in a car accident poor girl never got the love of her parents.

"Aren't you excited that Elsa's coming tomorrow?!"I asked excitedly lying on the bed next to Agnarr who simply nodded and turned the night lamp off I sighed sadly.