Chapter 2

Never Love You
Jack's POV:
                A girl covered Mrs Arendelle's eyes she had platinum blonde hair in a braid, big Crystal blue eyes, thick eyelashes, Small pointy red nose, thin pink lips curved in a small smile.

She wore a White T shirt, denim button down shirt, light blue cardigan, white leggings and brown combat boots.

"OH MY GOD ELSA!!!"Anna and a little boy ran to her engulfing her in a tight hug so did their Mom.

"But you said you weren't coming"Mrs Arendelle said she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know too I thought I couldn't come but my friends did my work before I knew it so I came"She said and notices us and made an  ' O ' shape with her lips.

"Umm Hi, I'm Elsa"She said shyly tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear I just sat there on the couch using my mobile not interested as they all chatted.

"Go change your clothes quickly and come straight to the dining room"Mr Arendelle said looking at nothing she bit her lip nodding slowly as she went upstairs with her luggage and we all went to the dining room.

I was sitting on a chair looking at my plate of food just playing with it bored I don't know why I had to be here I've got so much work to do then she came in wearing a navy blue strapless dress that reach her knees and a white Jacket over it and white flats her hair in the same french braid she came in with her head down as she quietly sat on the chair next to Anna.

"Elsa darling what are you studying?"Mom asked her smiling she looked at her with a small smile.

"I'm studying software Engineering last semester in Disney Works University"She answered Mom and Dad looked impressed I shook my head and took a spoon of salad.

"Excellent"Dad said Emma and Anna were continuously talking non stop while the little guy that I presume is Olaf was talking with that girl (Elsa).

Mom and Dad asked her more questions and her parents asked me questions I don't know what's going on.

"I think it's the right time to make this announcement"Mr Arendelle said we all looked at him confused except Mom, Dad and Mrs Arendelle who looked really worried.

"Indeed"Mom said smiling and Dad nodded what's going on with them today? I looked at them confused.

"Well Jack and Elsa get to know each other as much as you can because we arranged a marriage for you two"Dad said my eyes widened as I stood up quickly she did the same.

"WHAT?!"We yelled at the same time that's why they brought me here? And didn't even asked me first if I wanted it or not.

"Yes you heard me, we want this friendship to turn into a real and strong relationship"Dad said looking at us I arched my eyebrows at him as I stormed out of the house and sat on the bench.

"Who in the hell do they think they are?! Arranged my marriage with that girl without me even knowing!!...."I kept on muttering bitterly moving back and forth continuously on the bench breathing heavily they know that I have a girlfriend and we are happy with each other but No! They can't see me happy.

Elsa's POV:
                 I just called Mom and told her the bad news that I can't come and Mom hung up before I could say anything more Tad placed a hand on my shoulder we were sitting on the bench outside the college building others already left and we're still here.

"What did she say?"He asked as he shifted lying down placing his head on my lap smirking.

"She started crying saying always something comes up and that it's been four years since I last visited"I sighed deeply as I began to play with his hair he closed his eyes and hummed in response.