Chapter 16

Please leave, I beg you
Jack's POV:
            I slowly woke up to find myself in the study room looks like I fell asleep here I stood up slowly rubbing my eyes I walked out of the room and yawned stretching I walked upstairs to the bedroom and opened the door to find Elsa on the bed with her body covered by the duvet even her face I heard her soft sobs.

I sighed and went to the bathroom with Maroon sweater and blue jeans I took a quick shower and threw on the clothes I walked out drying my hair with the towel she was still in the same place crying silently.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to find nothing so I grabbed my car keys and left to Walmart I was walking here and there looking for the things that I'll be needing.

"Argh almosht there, youu can do at Tiffany"My eyes landed on a little girl around the age of four she had curly blonde hair and Aqua blue eyes she wore matching blue dress and shoes and a white bow on her hair she was trying to get to the Nutella jar that was high for her.

"Noo youu can't do at Tiffany"She said pouting I don't know why watching her I felt a pang on my heart my chest tightened I bit my lip and quickly ran off I sat in the car and placed my head on the steering wheel

Days went by it's been a week and it feels like I'm living in hell I drove back home and went inside I was going to go inside the bedroom when I heard voices.

"Why would you that Elsa? Look at yourself you can't live without Abigail she's your daughter, she's a part of you"It was Rapunzel her voice was all cracked up.

"I already told you guys we're not ready to take this responsibility that's why we............. I gave her away"Elsa answered with no emotion in her voice it was my decision then why would she say that it was hers?

"Elsa we never expected such thing from you, she was just a innocent little girl your husband is the richest here and you can't take a child's responsibility? I don't believe you"It was Hiccup he sounded disappointed, to keep my head high she didn't mentioned my name? Why?

"Why ar yeh givin' yerself so much pain Elsa? All af us know yeh can't live like dis, den why ar yeh doin' dis?"Merida said in a pleading tone but she stayed quiet.

"Elsa say something, why would you ruin the life of a innocent girl? Do something before it's too late, Have you ever thought if someone adopts her then what will you do? Just sit here and cry? You're only giving yourself pain like this, I don't think this is what Tadashi expected from you"Eugene said in a pained tone what if someone adopts her?

"Please leave don't make it hard for me, I've already had more than enough please leave, I beg you, leave"Elsa began to cry helplessly I heard footsteps I quickly went inside the storeroom that was right beside our bedroom her friends left.

"What if someone adopted her? What if they are not taking care of her? What if something happens to her? What if she's crying, No she's crying she's crying, she's not okay"Elsa said crying I got out of the storeroom I peeked inside the room she was crying in a corner hugging herself with her face covered in her hands.

I went to the kitchen and sat on the floor with my back resting against the wall, why do I always stop when I see a little girl? What if someone took her? What will I do now? Tears began to trickle down my cheeks, what if something happened to her?

I was angry at myself a lot I could've done something but I didn't I pulled my hair groaning I punched, slapped myself I'm horrible I ruined everything I always do I cried silently with my head in my hands.