Chapter 21

Sorrows
Elsa's POV:
              Today was my last exam and Jack and I are already on our way home the driver was driving to the Frost Mansion when we got out I quickly rang the bell twice I don't know why I'm so much worried and I want to make sure as soon as possible that everything is alright.

When nobody answered I rang the bell again getting more impatient and the door was finally answered by Gretel (maid) she smiled looking at Jack and I in a welcoming way I could not even return the smile.

"W-where's everyone?"I asked worried as I see nobody inside the house her smile fell and she looked hesitant.

"About that Mrs Frost everyone's in the hospital....."She paused my breathing hitched I looked at Jack worriedly who was as worried as I was.

"What happened Gretel?"Jack asked worried and impatient Gretel began to crack her knuckles nervously and scared as tears began to fill her eyes.

"E-everyone is in the hospital w-with Lady Abigail"She stuttered I gasped covering my mouth with my hands what happened to her?

"She had been sick for a month now and today her breathing wasn't getting back to normal so everyone took her to the hospital"She answered I took a step back with thick tears trickling down my cheeks.

"Why didn't anybody told us?!"Jack asked with anger and worry in his voice Gretel startled at Jack's tone.

"B-because nobody wanted to make you two worried"She answered scared Jack grabbed my wrist and walked to the car after asking her about the hospital name.

When we got there we ran through the corridors after receptionist told us that Abigail was in ICU they didn't let us in even when we begged for the entrance but they didn't let us, we got to the waiting room that's where we saw everybody looking worried.

"Why didn't you told us?!"Jack roared as we reached them they were shocked to see us because we just came out of nowhere unexpectedly.

"When did you two came?"Mama asked with her eyes red and puffy Jack crossed his arms over his chest and looked here and there trying to console his anger.

"It doesn't matter!! Just answer my question why's everyone here and why didn't you told us!?!"Jack asked gritting his teeth his eyes were already red because of anger they shared a few looks.

"Because Elsa had to study for her exams and we didn't wanted to worry the two of you please Jack try to understand us"Mama answered Jack bit his bottom lip looking here and there clenching his fists so tight that his knuckles turned white.

"My daughter had been sick for a month and nobody dared to open their mouth and if something happens to her I swear I will never forgive any of you people"Jack said as I noticed a small tear on the corner of his eye as he ran away I sat on a chair and placed my head in my hands crying silently.

"It's going to be alright Elsa don't worry"Aunt Iduna said rubbing my back which only made me to cry harder the doctors came and I stood up running to them.

"I-s Abigail alri-ght?"I managed to choke out the doctor looked at me placing his hand on my shoulder my breathing stopped for a minute as I looked at his hand and then to his face.

"Abigail's mother?"He asked me I slowly nodded he gave my shoulder a light squeeze.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.