Chapter 6

Try Everything!
Third Person's POV:
                          Elsa was in the bedroom lying down on the couch curled up like a ball crying silently as she remembered the last night and Jack on the other hand was getting ready for work standing in front of the mirror fixing his tie he threw his blazer on and left grabbing his mobile from the bed.

She never thought that her life would take this huge change and that it would turn her life upside down she cried harder hugging herself she thought he wasn't like that he was just a cold hearted person who was broken from inside he would do such thing to her, that thought never crossed her mind.

Tadashi? Where was he? She needed him, she knows that he's in trouble but she doesn't know why she's still yearning for him why was the God testing her like that, Taking her family away from her wasn't enough?

Whatever's happening to me is what I deserve because I killed my parents I should've been the one to die, she thought as she buried her face in her palms crying harder and loud.

Meanwhile

Jack was standing by the window of his office that was on the top floor he was looking outside the window as the snow was slowly falling down he closed his eyes sighing deeply.

"What did I do?"He whispered to himself as the picture of her crying and begging for him to stop came flashing in his mind he shook his head opening his eyes brushing his hand in his hair.

Did he regretted doing it with her? She was a Virgin, he raped her, he forced her into something she was not ready for, wait she was a virgin then how could Tooth say that she's a whor-- his thoughts were interupted by a knock on the door of his office he said a quiet 'come in' and the door opened.

"Jac-- I mean sir, today you're free"It was Mavis he rolled his eyes still looking outside the window he nodded turning towards her.

"And Jack I was thinking if- if......"She nervously fiddled with her fingers trying to get the thing out of her already but she was nervous to think about the consequences.

"What do you want Mavis?"He asked her knowing when she says his name she wants something she tucked a strand of her jet black short hair behind her ear.

"I wanted to ask you that your wife, Elsa seems like a really nice girl and I was wondering if I could come over to your house to hangout with her"She said continuously tucking the already tucked strand behind her ear he narrowed his eyebrows at her he doesn't want her to know what happened between them.

"No, mind your own business and please try not to get your nose in other's stuff Miss Dracula"He strictly said to her she startled and left the office with his head down.

"Damn you Tooth!"He said throwing his laptop against the wall angrily and it broke into pieces it was all her fault that made him blind to choose that path he brushed his hand in his hair and sat on the couch with his head in his hands.

Flashback

Jack was in the food court with his girlfriend Toothiana who just couldn't see anyone except herself with Jack and he was getting married with a girl she already hates at the first sight.

When the first day she saw Elsa sitting in his bedroom she started hating her just wanting to get rid of her and today she was here to put an act to it.

"Jack don't marry her, please I don't like her she seems like a slut!"Tooth said grabbing his hand he looked at her with a raised brow he spent two and a half month with her she wasn't near a slut he started to find his Isabella in her.