Chapter 3

Time will tell son
Elsa's POV:
                I looked at my phone as it was ringing Tadashi's name was shining brightly on the screen I sat up wiping my tears away should I pick up? What would I say? I slowly grabbed the phone and answered the call with my shaky hands.

"Hello? Elsa? What's up? Is everything okay? Hello? Elsa?.. you there?"He asked continuously on the other line I covered my mouth to muffle my sobs.

"Princess? Why are you crying? Say something you know you can trust me"He said with his sweet voice yet concerned I bursted out crying.

"Tad-ash-hi!"I hiccuped his name out between my sobs he sighed softly worried and relieved that I said something.

"Princess you can tell me"He softly said I wiped my tears away but more would come out like rivers.

"T-tadashi Uncle a-a-arranged my marriage with a s-stranger, I don't know w-what to do I'm scared Tadashi I'm so scared"I said crying harder he chuckled on the other line.

"This is the problem? I thought it was something big"He said chuckling at the end I knew it was fake he was worried and scared just as much as I was.

"You don't understand!! He won't listen!! Once he says something he will make it happen no matter what!! Tadashi I--"He cut me off.

"Elsa ssshhh just answer my questions"He whispered softly I went quiet as I nodded even though he can't see me.

"Do you trust me?"He asked on the other line I wiped my tears away as a small smile crept on my face.

"More than myself"I answered truthfully.

"Do you love me?"He asked with hope.

"More than anything"I confessed he sighed softly and I heard something shifting on the other line.

"Then that's it! That's all I needed to hear no one will take you away Elsa and even if someone does I will die, I will die because you're my life I love you Elsa so much"He said I closed my eyes letting the tears leave my eyes.

"Don't say that idiot even the thought of you dying kills me inside I love you Tadashi"I said truthfully I looked at the doorway to find uncle standing there gritting his teeth he was angry, so much angry that my mobile fell from my hands with horror.

"Who are you talking to?!"He asked furiously which startled me I kept quiet as tears started trickling down my cheeks.

"I asked you something you whore!!"He lifted me up from the bed by pulling my hair making me to stand up I winced.

"Let go!! You're hurting me!"I cried trying to get myself out of his grip but it only got tighter.

"Elsa? Elsa? Are you okay? Hello?....."It was Tadashi he sounded worried, worried than ever he grabbed my phone my eyes widened.

"It's because I sent you there and you found your lover boy hmm?"He asked sternly Tadashi went quiet I could her his fast breaths I began to tear up again trying to get myself out of his grip.

"You will never go back to Los Angeles or study and you will never ever see that guy again!"He said as he threw my mobile by the wall it broke into several pieces.