Chapter 5

The wedding day
Elsa's POV:
I was in the bedroom looking at nowhere deep in my thoughts it's been a month since I shifted here with Mr Cold-wanna-be I was bored since I don't have anything to do I used to have so much fun no one was home so I guess I can be myself and do something crazy I looked outside the window it was snowing it made me smile my hands were healed I stood up and remembered the crazy song that Anna and I used to sing on phone I walked to the window as I placed my hand on it.

"Do you want to build a snowman?"I giggled as I covered my mouth with both of my hands if I would sing and dance it won't hurt, right?

I knocked on the window imagining Anna was going to hear me I know stupid of me to do it.

Anna?
Do you want to build a snowman?
Come on let's go and Play!

I walked outside the room with a wide smile on my face.

I never see you anymore,
Come out the door
It's like you've gone away....

I sat down on the carpeted floor leaning against the wall still with a stupid smile on.

We used to be best buddies
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why....

Do you want to build a snowman?
It doesn't have to be a snowman...

I stood up biting my lip holding my huge smile as I knocked on the wall like a little girl.

Do you want to build a snowman?

I went to see a bike I sat on it and rode it towards the stairs with a hint of fear in me I can do this I know it's crazy but still..

Or ride our bikes around the halls

"Ok this is going to be scary"I said to myself with a little giggle ok I can do it I can do it.

"Here I go!"I said and drove off to the stairs I began to laugh but it ended when I lost balance and fell landing on the couch.

"Wow!"I laughed so hard after that then I cleared my throat and began to sing again.

I think some company is overdue
I've started talking to the
pictures on the walls

"Hang in there Joan!"I said pointing at the picture hanging above I stood up from the couch.

It gets a little lonely
All these empty rooms

I walked and looked at the huge wall clock in front of me I pouted and folded my arms over my chest as I stuck my tongue out at the clock.

Just watching the hours tick by.....

"Tick tock tick tock tick tock....."I said ticking my tongue and then I giggled at my silliness.

I turned around and was about to sing again when I froze in my position I felt blood rushing to my cheeks I gulped it was Mr Cold-wanna-be I quickly stood straight and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear as I looked down.

He was just giving me a expression like that (😑) a poker face did he just saw me oh god!! I just embarrassed myself again!!

"It's better to let someone think you're an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it!"He insulted as he shook his head I blushed deep red with embarrassment so much insult! I was about to say something back when his phone started ringing and he went outside to talk.

"It's better to let someone think you're an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it!"I mimicked walking to the kitchen I opened the refrigerator and took out an apple and sat on the counter Cris cross munching on the apple I'm used to his presence and watching me doing crazy stuff now anyways.