Chapter 7

The Jack Frost
Tadashi's POV:
                 I was in the hospital sitting on the chair by Hiro's bed looking at him blankly his chest was rising up and down it was all my fault I was the one who should have kept an eye on him but I was too careless always telling everyone to live a little and having fun and telling them that bad things happen and that doesn't mean we should stop living and here I am.

I put my head in my hands Eugene told me that Elsa got married and me on the other hand told her that I won't let anyone steal her from me I broke my promise I wiped my tears away and looked at Hiro and the machines that were helping him breath.

I still can't forget the final talk we had how she said it was okay and I am sitting here not knowing what to do? And she's not even coming back someone knocked on the door and came in Aunt Cass.

"Tadashi darling, you must be tired you should go home and I will stay here"Aunt said sitting beside me rubbing my back I shook my head ruffling my hair.

"No, It's alright"I said as I yawned I haven't slept for days now Aunt Cass placed her arm over my shoulder slightly rubbing it with her thumb resting her head on my shoulder sighing deeply.

"Tadashi your classes are starting today honey I think you should go now I'm here with Hiro don't worry I will tell you when he wakes up, Alright?"She asked with worry in her voice I sighed and shook my head she'll be not there this year so it will be different.

"I wanna stay here besides you guys need me and I can't leave you in a situation like this and I want to be the first person to see him opening his eyes again anyways"I said with a small smile playing on my lips she made me look at her she was worried and on the verge of crying.

"Please Tadashi, I'm worried about your studies and remember you said it was your dream and you can't let it go just because of us I'm here with him and I promise I won't see him awake till you come back"She said which made me laugh and we hugged she kissed my cheek rubbing my back.

"Ok I'll book my ticket for tomorrow and you better keep your promise"I said she chuckled and I left the room leaning against the wall closing my eyes.

"Elsa, I'm sorry for letting you down"I whispered to myself as I walked out of the hospital to Lucky cat Cafe which was aunt Cass's I unlocked the door and went upstairs to Hiro and mine bedroom.

I sat on the bed and took my laptop to book my ticket to Los Angeles when I was done I began to pack my stuff when I was done I went downstairs to the cafe area and took a chocolate donut which made me smile chocolates if Elsa was here she would've gone crazy seeing all the chocolate stuff.

I took a bite and went back upstairs to our room I finished the donut and began to check my schedule and use my laptop when Mochi our cat came and sat on lap I placed my laptop aside and began to rub his body and he purred making me to chuckle when I began to feel sleepy I went under the covers and turned the lights off and fell asleep instantly with Mochi giving me some company.

The Next Day

I was at the airport with Aunt Cass when my flight was called I stood up along with Aunt Cass who was already crying she cupped my cheeks in her hands.

"Aunt Cass, I'll be fine this isn't the first time I'm leaving I'll come back ASAP I promise and then I'll never leave you and annoy you forever"I said hugging her and kissing her cheek she wiped her tears away as I pulled away.

"Call me everyday and your birthday is coming up so you better come soon enough or I will punish, Alright? And don't ever use short forms on me I don't understand them"She said pulling my ear with her expression hardening I winced.