Chapter 9

The tale of a broken soul
Third Person's POV:
                     She was in the bedroom getting ready for the University when her mobile beeped telling that she got a new message she checked her mobile that Tadashi gifted her because Elsa's birthday was coming up after a week and he wanted to be the first one to get her a gift which made her laugh she checked the text which was from Hiccup.

"Elsie, you will miss the class be quick!!"

"I'm on my way Hic"She replied.

"Come on Elsie, I know you're still in the towel"

She giggled placing the mobile in her bag she was still in the towel Jack left hours ago she took out a white sleeveless floral knee length dress, blue ripped jeans, white converse she threw on a brown leather Jacket and let her hair down she grabbed her bag, a book in her hand she left the room and began to feel dizzy.

She clenched her head as her bag and books fell from her hands she placed her hand on the wall giving herself support.

"What's wrong with me?"She whispered to herself maybe I need to drink water she thought and began to walk towards the stairs slowly she stepped on the first stair when she lost her balance and fell hitting her head badly she let out a small scream and landed on the floor she clenched her head feeling a huge pang of pain in her whole body her head was bleeding.

She was alone in this huge house unable to move, her head was bleeding and she was in so much pain right now that she thought she was gonna die maybe this was the end her eyes slowly began to close when she heard someone rushing towards her.

"Elsa!!"And her eyes were fully closed now she was passed out with blood surrounding her head.

"Elsa!! Wake up!! Open your eyes!!"He said worried as he turned her around gently he became more worried looking at the blood and wound on her forehead.

He picked her up bridal style and ran outside the house to the car his white shirt was getting red because of the blood as fast as he could he drove to the hospital.

After few hours

It's been hours since he got here with Elsa, she was with doctors still unconscious he was pacing back and forth worriedly when a nurse came out of the room smiling.

"Sir, your wife is fine now she's just resting and it's very careless of you for not being around her in this delicate condition"She said to me I was quite relaxed to know that she was good now but something bothered me I arched my brows at her in confusion.

"What condition?"I asked her a lot of questions were in my mind right now she smiled at me again.

"Your wife is pregnant, congratulations sir and it's a miracle that the baby is fine your wife is a month pregnant you can meet her now"She said and left him he just stood there shocked what? She was pregnant with his child? Shit! He brushed his hand in his hair he walked up to the room where she was right now she was sitting up slowly and stopped when she saw him.

"I will just get straight to the point, I don't want this baby!"He said as he walked towards her she looked at him confused and shocked then her eyes widened I am pregnant? She thought and her breathing fastened

"W-what are you saying? You can't k-k-kill your own baby"Tears began to pour out of her eyes he brushed his hand in his hair right now he was just thinking only one thing I don't want this baby!.