Chapter 8

Best Friends
Jack's POV:
               So, Tooth was right about her I said looking at the lovebirds hugging each other my grip tightened on the steering wheel that my knuckles turned white.

I guess he doesn't know that she is married with me I stopped the car and got out, all of her friends looked at me wide eyed.

"Hello again Tadashi Hamada"I said with a huge frown on my face they broke the hug her eyes widened when she noticed me behind her and Tadashi smiled.

"Hi"He took his hand out for me to shake which I took he smiled brightly while Elsa was glancing at the both of us shocked.

"Els, This is Jack Frost we met at the airport today and he's here with hi---"He began to ramble when Elsa cut him off with a shaky breath.

"T-tadashi, he's my h-h-husband"She said her voice cracking as she stood next to me with tears brimming in her eyes.

"W-w-what are you trying to say, I-I--I--I'm confused---"He said taking few steps back when a girl with long golden hair and green eyes placed her hand on his shoulder.

"She's telling the truth Tad, He is her husband"She said biting her bottom lip I grabbed Elsa's forearm and pulled her along with me to the car I opened the door and slightly gave her a push she sat in the passengers seat and I closed the door I went to the driver's seat and started the car driving off.

"H-he is my b-best friend and--"I stopped the car in front of our house I turned to her sharply she's so good at lying.

"You're such a good actor that WOW anyone can easily believe you"I said clapping she looked at me scared and confused she's an expert I guess.

"But Listen carefully Elsa Winters Frost, You can't fool me because I'm not one of those people who are head over heels for you and don't forget what I can do to you!!"I said grabbing her face with my right hand she let out a small scream tears began to fall from her eyes.

"Now GET OUT!!"I shouted letting go of her face she startled and didn't moved an inch I clenched my jaw tightly and got out of the car I went to her side and opened the door pulling her out of the car I went inside the car again and drove off leaving her on the middle of the street.

Flashback

I was in the hospital with Isabella she was lying down weakly on her hospital bed I just sat on the stool with my head in my arms on the edge of the bed her hand was weakly playing with my hair.

"J-Jack?"I just hummed in response still with my head down her hand stopped playing with my hair.

"Jack, Look at me"She said pleadingly I shook my head still with my head down I didn't wanted to look at her closing her eyes.

"P-please Jack one l-last time, For me"She said with her voice cracking I slowly look up at her with my eyes red and puffy.

"Jack? Do you love me?"She asked I grabbed her hand kissing it lightly she sighed deeply I nodded.

"More than anything"I said with tears already brimming in my eyes she smiled and weakly held my hand.

"Jack promise me to fall in love again, please I'm begging you"She started to cry I shook my head letting go of her hand as I stood up.