Chapter 14

Make me tea
Jack's POV:
             I slowly opened my eyes with the sun light coming in the room through the open curtains there was someone by my side I turned my head to see Elsa by my side who was sleeping with her arm on my neck like she was choking me and her legs were on mine she totally trapped me with her arms and legs.

My arms were around her waist, what happened last night? I began to put pressure on my mind to remember about last night, but I only got swear headache I groaned sitting up I clenched my head Elsa moaned shifting her position now she was hugging her own arm.

"No matter whatever you did to me but I think you're a nice person"

I looked at Elsa who cringed her eyebrows in her sleep and made an      ' O ' shape with her lips which made her to look adorable I quickly looked away cut it out!

"I, Jackson Overland Frost an orphan....."

What the heck! Why was I drunk so much!! I told her everything now she knows that I'm weak.

"Don't leave me alone please"

"You can tell me anything or Nothing either way I won't leave you alone"

I remembered her saying I looked at her she was still sleeping with her lips apart a bit loose strands were getting on her face I layed back down facing her as I slowly tucked loose strands behind her ear I sighed deeply closing my eyes for a bit.

"You know you have a cute giggle"

I slowly opened my eyes to find big crystal blue eyes looking straight in my eyes her eyes widened seeing me awake and her face flushed deep red.

"You blush a lot you know"I said making her face to flush more I just stared at her face which was getting red more and more.

"I-I--I--I......"And she went on with the ' I ' while I just stared at her on purpose knowing that it was making her uncomfortable I raised an eyebrow.

"I-I--I--I wa-s here t-to-o do....uh cleaning?"It sounded more like a question, what? She can't lie, can she? I decided to pull her leg.

"How are you cleaning by laying on my bed? And you don't have the equipments with you"I said pointing out crossing my arms over my chest she cleared her throat.

"I-I was first looking from where to clean from different angles I can see that this corner is more dirty than this one and I'll get the equipments now"With that she ran outside in the speed of light I sat up Cris cross she's so innocent, how come I not notice it before? I should get myself a pain killer I went downstairs to the kitchen and took a pain killer while Elsa was cleaning the house.

I went to grab my laptop from the bedroom and came back downstairs as I began to work on my emails glancing at Elsa from time to time who was studying with full concentration and making notes.

"I am hungry"I said typing on the laptop she stopped and looked at me which I noticed from the corner of my eye she closed her book and went to the kitchen.

After awhile she began to place the pasta on the little table and a jug of water and glasses quietly then she began to look at me as a gesture for me to eat I didn't even budged, why can't she speak?

"Breakfast is ready"She said in a low voice I looked at her and shut the laptop down walking up to the chair I sat down and she sat down after me and began to eat slowly when she was half way of finishing her pasta mine was finished I stood up and walked back to the couch grabbing my laptop and began to work.