☁❤☁ MMO:BoC Teaser ☁❤☁

Why is everything so dark...? Shit, am I... I can't be. Am I... am I dead? I turn to my left. Darkness. To my right. Darkness. I wonder... If I really am dead, did I fulfill my true purpose in life? Everyone is okay, right? Well, the people I could save, they're all okay, right? What is this feeling? It feels like... nothing. Am I nothing right now? ... I can't even see myself. I look down. Darkness. Up. Darkness. Life... I never really figured out its purpose. Is it to be successful? People say the only way to win at such a shitty game is to be rich and happy. Truth be told, you can't have both. Years and years run on by, and I... I still have my memories. Has it been years? How long has it been? Heh, I remember when I first met him. Surrounded by tan bricks as we spoke of dreams, pipe dreams that the adults would never understand. Thinking of what might be fun or... dumb. He was a middle child, so I tried my best to be the brother he never had... despite him having two older brothers. Oh, they're dead now. He's still alive though, right? So maybe just a little, we'll smile again and be one big happy family... Damn, I hope they're laughing and happy at every new day as they deserve to be. Especially him. And if he just couldn't take it, he won't run away. Oh! Her! I sure do miss her. To think she never had a thought of me before... ... oh fate, I beg you. If you're listening, why can't you stop breaking futures? Why can't there be tomorrow?Please don't destroy what I found. The tears never stop falling, and the answer is very clear. They're just hidden behind smiles, behind those fake smiles that reach from cheek to cheek. I'm gone, huh? I wonder what the Hearts are doing now. I hope they're smiling all the time and getting along with each other. ... They probably hate me now... or maybe just hurt. Have I become his big brother by now? Oh? This feeling in my chest, it's new. ... how strange it is, the feeling. I can feel myself waking... Happiness? I hope they feel it too.