MMO: Behind the Scenes

Hey guys, so here's the oldest draft of MMO, it actually only goes up to Ch. 4 because I got lazy and didn't finish it. It was started quickly after TWO finished, and as most people do, I got writer's block :/ It happens quite frequently to be honest, buuuut I think it adds freshness to my stories I guess. So they aren't hackneyed, ya know? Let's get started, same rules apply here as the ones in the first "Behind the Scenes" thing. I'll commentate in bold and italics within parenthesis.

MythoMagical Online (Oh yeah, it was MythoMagical instead of Mythical Magical. I'm so glad I changed it, it feels better, so much better)

By: Josh Tran

Author's Note: Please, if you have not read Twisting Web Online please read it so you know what is happening. (still really cringey to have author's notes ugh, but these aren't as bad as what they were in TWO)

About two years, a new game known as Twisting Web Online had been released after players had been freed from another game called Sword Art Online. Akino Baku, known as the creator of Fire Emblem, had trapped everyone inside Twisting Web Online. Theodore Widdicombe, otherwise known as Heruseus had lead a group and found Akino Baku, then released everyone once more from their digital prison. Josh Tran, or Osra is believed to be deceased after many volts of electricity entered his head, but his body was never found. Some people believe he is dead and the doctors had already removed the body for early doctor training. Some people believe Akino Baku had come back to get him. A man-hunt ordered by the police had been active but no evidence shows he could've gotten up and left. People gave up after half a year to find the boy. Despite most people giving up, Justin Tran, or Chumbus never did. He searched and searched for missing Osra. He never gave up hope. That's what Osra had always told him. He was disappointed that all of his friends had lost their hope. Especially Melody Waters or Mel who had feelings for him. "Have you forgotten what he had taught us?!" Chumbus yelled at everyone. Everyone told to just let it go and accept his absence. Chumbus looked online and found the release of MythoMagical Online. He looked closely at the new update. He discovered that there were going to be Eight Rare Statues of Edgar releasing in a month. Only players above level forty can participate in the events to collect the statues. Chumbus looked closer at the statue to see a giant O. 13. A. on the side. Filled with joy, he cracked the code. He ran off to gather everyone to bring back Osra.

Username and Real Name Guide

Heruseus-Theo

Lizardon-Luke

Executioner-Evan

Melody-Mel

Osra-Josh

Chumbus-Justin

Rubi-Laina

Psycho-Psytrin

(So Claus' real name was the handle he has now. He used to be named Psycho, as you just read, but it's honestly really interesting. His character is very important in ways I cannot reveal, but he's come a long way. Of course, there's already a psychotic member of the Hearts of Light already, that would be Executioner. It felt redundant, which is why I guess sometimes Psytrin sometimes feels like Exe. Moving on.)

Chapter 1: Reunited

Heruseus sat down with Executioner at a nearby lunch table they had finally managed to get. Mel walked past him and sighed. Everyone had parted ways after Osra's disappearance. (I definitely did not know how to set up things, which is funny because in this old draft, we just jump right in.)