Chapter 22: Dirty Rat

Executioner laughed as he pointed to a girl with dark brown hair and throwing knives, "hey! You're the girl from before! The one with the shurikens!"

"Yeah," shuriken girl grunted, "and this is my guild. We've joined forces with Red Thorne, and we'll help them prove their strength."

Chumbus squinted his eyes, but widened them as he came to a revelation, "the brothers from earlier! Aegisium bros, I see now. You joined them as well?"

The two boys glared. The one on the right wielded his Lance of Aegisium from before, while the one with the Gauntlets of Aegisium declared, "Red Thorne promised us an Edgar Statue if we helped defeat you guys. The chick with tits said you're real douchebags."

"So are we just gonna stare and talk with each other?" Psytrin said with Igneous at his side.

Lizardon smirked and swung the Axe of Gamalon over his head, "I'm sure not." He shifted the axe to his side and sprinted towards the wall of Thornes.

"Everyone," Heruseus raised his sword and shouted, "go!"

Zinthos jumped into the air and scattered his shurikens. Mid air, Dragon Star swooped in and picked him up, "Stephanie?!" He struggled in the air as she carried him by his arms, "Stephanie,

stop!" He held out his hand, and the flying stars returned to him. He flicked his hand up to throw the shurikens above him, and then forced them to return again.

The blades dug into Jade's back, but didn't phase her, "I'm not going down so-" Suddenly, a lightning bolt struck her back and fried her wings. She dropped Zinthos and began to fall quickly. Zinthos screamed and twirled his arms around as he fell. Lisanna quickly jumped off of a random player to catch him as Jade hurled into the a group of enemies behind Lisanna,. Jade's body vaporized along with the group of players she crushed, signifying their defeat.

"Thanks for the save," Zinthos told Lisanna as they landed.

She laughed and told him, "getting rid of that bitch was my top priority." She dashed away to fight other players.

Zinthos turned around to find himself against shuriken girl. "Those were mine," she snarled.

"Emphasis on "were"," Zinthos grinned as he threw his blades towards her. "You can have 'em."

Shuriken girl smirked as she threw her throwing knives to the sky and held her hand out in an attempt to repossess the Legendary weapon, "if I catch them, they are mine."

"Good to know that lady," Zinthos flicked his wrist up again to call back the spinning stars. The girl shouted in annoyance and dashed forward to attack him with her knives. "Sike! Boy you thought!" Zinthos flicked his wrist back down to force the throwing stars the other way. The blades stuck into her skull as if it were a wooden target. She fell to the ground and vanished as Zinthos made the shurikens return to him.

Lisanna threw her thunderbolts into the air, and clapped as lighting strikes rained down around her. Players fell to the ground as she laughed, "toasty." A player from behind her swung his large sword overhead, and came down quickly. Zinthos dashed towards her and pushed her out of the way as the sword struck him instead. The sword cut clean through his torso, leaving his body to vanish as the two parts fell to the floor. Lisanna rolled her eyes and threw a lightning bolt into the player's mouth, blowing him up shortly after. As she took another step, a throwing knife from the sky fell in front if her. She looked around as more came down from the sky. She took a deep breath and exhaled when they stopped. She looked up to see one last knife dig its way into her forehead, and she collapsed like a ragdoll to disappear moments later.