chapter 25

Chapter-25

After that incident everything changed. And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING.

The cullens no longer hate me. Of course they don’t love me or something but the feeling of hatred is no longer there.

Esme and I were back to our normal friendly self. Whenever I am around, Nessie always try to involve me in whatever she is doing, which could range from watching TV to e-shopping. Jacob always had this look towards me like he didn’t want to trust me but somehow doing it. Edward, jasper and Rosalie, they all have some doubts but they don’t speak up loud which that couldn’t stop me from knowing what’s going on inside their head that is always curiosity. Well I believe I may have given some of the info about me during my little outburst which has made them more curious. And the rest of them are as normal as they can pretend to be.

But that’s the least of my concern right now. The thing I am most worried about now is my family. Since, Aro now know that I do have a soft spot for Nessie, well for everyone here, it won’t be long for him to realise how much I am attached to them. Once he gets hold of that knowledge, then there would be no one stopping him from using them against me. In fact, I doubt that then even Marcus would be able to stop him.

So, last night after getting back into my room, the first thing I did was to start a search for my family. After all, it’s been more than two decades since my last visit. I always wondered how they are doing; well I guess it’s time for me to find out. So, I gathered all the air I could summon, which took almost all my energy and I had to feed again, I commanded them to go and start a search.

Since, last night I am getting like every kind of useless news like every five second. I guess I should have commanded them more specifically. There’s news of every natural calamity going to happen or happening in different parts of the world. But the news I was waiting for didn’t came. I wonder where Chris is.

After waiting for it for like the whole night I am restless now. I have to do something to keep my mind occupied. Everyone is in the living room playing cards. Under any other circumstances, I would have avoided going there but right now it seems like a great idea.

Everybody reacted in a very normal way, like I am one of them, when I entered the room. The platform, which has a glass wall looking outside, was empty so I took a seat there. I thought that sitting between them would block my mind and calm me for some time but I think I was wrong. News of different things is still crossing my mind but I still have no idea about my family.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn’t saw what was standing on the door-step, or I could say who were standing on the door-step, until it was late but not too late. By the time realisation hit me, I was already running for the door while Bella has already answered it, but I didn’t give them a moment to react as I slammed into them. I had already read their mind and they were as nasty as it would have been at the time they ravaged me.

But I was not the only one who has read their mind. Edward was fuming with anger too. He was actually the second one to ram them on the ground. The others were just surprised to see that why both of us were trying to push two vampires out of the house, who by the way was just surprised to see me at first but now were ready to fight back with us, both me and Edward. But this is my fight and I am not going to let Edward take it away from me. I have waited for almost three decades for this moment.

“Edward go inside” I commanded him.

“Are you crazy? I am so not going inside. You did not hear what they were thinking of doing with her.”  He retorted back. Of course I knew what they were thinking. I have been through that. I was about to tell him to go inside but the guy opened his big mouth as always.