Chapter 55

Soundtrack: The Zutons - Valerie

Dedication: alyssa (@softlygrunge) you are rad and awesome and all the incredible words i can think of :) i'm obsessed with your comments and i loved seeing you progress through the book so quickly and excitedly, i'm very happy we became friends so easily :) led zeppelin all the way! i love you dude x

·

A ripple of lust and intrigue courses its way through my body.

Without a word, I sit back on Harry's thighs. My vision spins as I pull myself off of his body, turning around and navigating my way into his spacious bedroom.

I honestly don't know what to do with myself.

I'm light-headed and half-tipsy and fucking Harry, of all people, has just instructed me to meet him in his bedroom for whatever fucking reason.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I know the exact reason he suggested I meet him in here.

And it's scaring the shit out of me.

Harry clears his throat. I raise my head at the sound of his raspy tone. He stands in the doorway. He strips off his blazer, one arm at a time, before resting it over a nearby chair. Harry steps closer to me. It's as if seconds have become minutes. The handsome boy grows gradually closer, tugging the bottoms of his sheer blouse from his tight waist belt. The material falls loosely around his waist, held together solely by its last remaining three or four buttons.

And then those are undone.

The blouse drops to the floor without a sound. Harry stands shirtless in front of me, wearing nothing but his tight, black skinny jeans and belt. Neither of us say a word but our fiery glances speak for themselves.

Harry moves over to his bed and ‒ right in front of me ‒ he falls back over his pillows, lifting his hands to rest behind his neck. The way he does so makes me feel as if he's putting on a show; pretending to be casual in order to put me at ease. And those biceps of his look so hard. Like they could cut right through my bra straps or something.

"I could go for some company," he voices, simply waiting for me to make a move.

It's now that I manage to unroot myself from my standing position. I walk across the carpeted floor and sit atop the cool sheets right beside the stunning figure, "I guess I'll have to do."

Harry chuckles deeply. His arms are still stretched back and his muscles are on full display, "More than I could ask for."

I lean a bit closer to him, resting my hand over his warm thigh, "Are you saying you want me?"

"God," Harry breathes. His dark pupils are full blown. "Only if you want me, too."

"You know... if you'd asked me that a couple months ago, I'd flat out deny it," I chuckle breathlessly. "But now..." my voice trails off.

"Now?" Harry lowers his hands, patiently folding them over his nude stomach.

"Now..." I lift myself up on the bed, climbing over Harry and straddling my legs around the boy. "...I can't get enough of wanting you."

Resting my full weight on Harry's thighs, I lower my face to his; taking his face in my two hands and connecting our lips together. All of my nerves bubble steadily in my stomach as we kiss each other hungrily. Our advances are subtle but there is a lurking sense of underlying lust that has yet to break us through.

Harry moans silently as my tongue slides against his. I press myself into his warmth, trailing my hands down his flushed neck, feeling along his heavy collarbones. Harry's large hands roam over my sides and up my back as I separate my lips from his and begin mouthing down his smooth neck.