Chapter 84

Soundtrack: The Grass Roots - Sooner Or Later

Dedication: (@RajiGadge) here is an update for you :) i couldn't begin to explain how thankful i am to have you as a reader, however recent that may be! i'm humbled at how you described tangerine as "breathtaking" and came into it expecting another erotic but ended up enjoying the story itself in ways deeper than i could ask for. you are so lovely. thank you, one million times and again xx

·

"Good morning, darling," Louis sets the kettle on the breakfast table. "Tea?"

"Yeah... please," I sit down hesitantly atop the kitchen stool. "Morning, both of you."

Harry winks at me.

So does Louis.

Fuck.

Figures, this is Louis and Harry's suite. Figures, that after not knowing who I shagged last night, I would come out half asleep and bloody both of them would be here.

It's not like I can ask - oh hey, which one of you was it that fucked me again last night? Because it was rad as hell, but I really can't remember much.

Well, I could ask that, but if one of them isn't aware of everything that went down bed-wise last night, that might cause a shit storm, and I'd rather not go there, to save my head from even more throbbing, thank you.

It was obviously consensual, there's no doubting that. From the fragments that I do recall, I quite enjoyed it. All I can place is skin and blankets and touch and bed and flesh. That is all it was... hot and sweaty... and brief. But, good.

I can still feel him down there, whoever he is.

"Might call for some breakfast..." Harry pleasantly moans amid a stretch. "Craving anything, Scar?"

"Not really... I'm rather... hungover."

"Last night wore you out?" Louis suggests with a smile.

"Mhmm!" I stretch and yawn myself. "Good night, though. Thank you, Lou... for Jose."

Now, if Louis was the one who I hooked up with, he would respond to that with something like, Thank you, Lou, for more than Jose, I hope. With that cheeky smirk of his.

"Yeah, thank you, Lou," Harry echoes me, lips curling up at his corners.

Or- okay, then.

"Did he put you to bed alright?" Louis asks, nodding over to Harry.

"Yeah... he put me to bed just fine."

"Which movie did you decide on?"

"Movie?"

"Yeah," Harry presses politely, "the movie we watched last night..."

"Oh. I don't remember. I was drunk," I claim, massaging my fingertips into my forehead. Maybe Harry really did watch a movie. Maybe it was Louis who slept with me. "I think I'm still drunk."

"That's what ten rounds of pitchers and fifty shots will do to you!" Louis' eyes glow admiringly.

"Were there really fifty shots?" Harry turns to Louis inquisitively.

"There were fifteen of us by the end, so yeah," Louis reasons. "Not to mention the drinks at Jose's hotel, later."

I have to turn Louis' words over twice in my head before my hungover mind can understand him, "You went to his hotel?"