Chapter 50

Soundtrack: The Beach Boys - I Get Around

Shortly after this chapter was posted, Niall tweeted a rather unique quote from it. I love cheeky coincidences :)

@NiallOfficial: Feels like a fishbowl !

Dedication: (@happyzork) i saw you voting for all of tangerine's chapters as you were reading it and i was waiting for you to catch up until i dedicated a chapter to you and you did and then you commented and all of that makes me very happy, thank you for being interested in this crazy story of mine, much love :)

·

"Shake that ass!"

In the past ten minutes, Naomi has downloaded an app for truth or dare on her phone and the lot of us have already gone through a number of challenges. She's plugged all of our names into the game and the app is going on to generate dares for each of us; randomising our turns each time it refreshes.

Niall obeys his request and gets up in the middle of our group as Liam spiritedly begins playing an old R&B song from his phone. We cheer and make cat calls as Niall wiggles his tiny arse, showing himself off to the small group around him.

He sits down after a few more seconds, chuckling and taking a deep swig from his bottle of beer.

"I dunno how that turned out!" he laughs. "I'm Irish!"

"That was quite sexy if you ask me," Liam wags his brows at the lad, leaving the music playing on his phone as we continue. "Who's next, Naomi?"

"Louise Teasdale!" Naomi sings out, reading from her mobile. "You're providing an escort service! Kate has called you and is inquiring about the weekend specials. Give her the details."

"Oh, lovely," Lou huffs to herself amusingly. She raises her hand to her ear, sticking her thumb and pinky out to mime talking on a telephone. "Hello! This is Big Bosoms and Bums, specialising in fine arse and... oh, god," she laughs, hiding her face from the girl sat across from her. "How may I help you?"

"Hello, yes," Kate giggles, holding a similar telephone-looking hand up to the side of her face, getting into it right away. "I'm a big bum fan. A big fan of bums. And, erm- I'm, uh, looking to purchase one."

"Purchase one?"

"Rent one for a night."

"I think I can help you out..." Lou voices in a mockingly saucy tone. "Are you keen on hearing the weekend specials?"

"Exactly what I called for!" Kate cracks at hiding her laughter, making the entire group around us burst out at her own embarrassment.

Louise goes on to explain a very detailed two-for-one arrangement that Kate could have for the supposed weekend and Kate accepts it enthusiastically. Both of them finish off their conversation with a much needed drink, laughing and sending all of us into our own fits, as Naomi loads the next round of dares on her phone.

"Ha! It's my turn and- oh my god..." Naomi's face falls, suddenly turning gaunt. Her head whips over to me before she rakes her eyes over the rest of the group, chuckling awkwardly before she says it. "...I have to kiss Louis."

My eyes become wide and the captivated murmur of the people around me is nothing compared to the settled shock that's ringing in my ears.

"Whoa!" Louis chuckles, deeply sipping his drink. "Is it just a kiss? Or, like...?"