Chapter 32

Soundtrack: The 1975 - Girls

Dedication: leona (@Leona_Horanx) you've voted for every single chapter and left some sweet comments and the fact that you stayed up all night just to read tangerine is fabulous :) go check out leona's wattpad works, thanks so much!

·

"How was it?"

"Fuck."

I glance around the living room of my flat. We're past the point of paying any mind to the late night movie and are being distracted by the charm and intrigue of what recently happened between me and a certain boyband member.

"Please, spare me some details other than fuck," Naomi chuckles.

I release a deep sigh.

My mind goes back to the exact moment Harry singled me out in the kitchen of Niall's suite that night. How he grabbed me so suddenly. How I wasn't expecting anything and got so much more than something.

How his lips slid so firmly against mine. How he ground his hips into mine as our bodies pressed together. How he fucking moaned when I wove my fingers into his hair and tugged on his curls.

How my dress felt even more tight and restricting than it had all night. How I had trouble breathing once I left him stranded in the kitchen. How I'm having even more trouble breathing right now.

"Babe, are you okay?" Naomi reaches out a hand to rest on my thigh.

"Yeah, I just..."

"You're thinking of how great of a kisser Harry is," she jokes, letting out a laugh and playfully bumping my arm.

"Honestly," I look at her with a solemn expression, "yes."

"Oh, shit," her face drops.

"Yeah," is all I can say.

"Are you into him now?"

I rest my head against the back of my couch, "It's just a bit weird because I don't think Louis-"

"Do you like him?"

"-has any idea that anything happened and-"

"Scar, do you wan-"

"-I dunno if I want him to-"

"Do you wanna fuck Harry?!"

My flat is forced silent aside from the persistent chatter of the scripted film on television and the patter of rain against my front window pane.

I stand up off my couch and grab our two glasses from the table in front of us. I look back at Naomi to reply but all I can do is furrow my brows.

"I don't wanna think about that right now," I state firmly. "Would you like another drink?"

"Do you have to ask?" Naomi chuckles calmly.

"Guess not," I laugh, bringing our glasses into the kitchen and quickly mixing us another round of drinks. I return to the living room in no time, setting my drink on the table while handing Naomi hers with a soft smile.

"Thanks, love," she takes a deep sip from her glass once I sit next to her.

"No worries," I grab my own glass from the table, drinking it down as the couple in the movie shares a climactic kiss.

"Alright, spill," Naomi says after an overly-lengthy silence; neither of us really watching the movie as much as we seem to be. "What was it like making out with Harry Styles?"